Rihanna To Launch Nude Fragrance, Starting With Instagram Nudes
Searching the web for Rihanna + nude just got a lot more confusing. Rihanna revealed on Instagram and Twitter late on Thursday, May 24, that she was doing a photo shoot for a new fragrance called Nude — and that she’d be losing the dreads she debuted on the American Idol finale for the shoot.
And Rihanna does Nude right: completely in the nude. Photos surfaced quickly on her stylist Melissa Forde’s Instagram account of a naked, and newly blonde, Rihanna from the fragrance shoot. Rihanna put it all out there, only covering her top half in some shots with her arms.
A fan Tweeted Rihanna to ask when the unisex fragrance she promised would becoming out and RiRi replied that would be coming at the top of 2013.
-Courtney E. Smith, CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Interview: Joe Perry on Marriage, His New Memoir and the Future of Aerosmith
- Annie Lennox Says Twerking Has Nothing to Do with Feminism
- There’s All Kinds of Color in Gwen Stefani’s Video for ‘Baby Don’t Lie': Watch
- UNICEF Using Music to Educate Liberia About Ebola with ‘Ebola is Real': Listen
- Taylor Swift is Your Tour Guide in ‘Welcome to New York’
- Watch Taylor Swift’s Visit with the Naked Chef, ‘Shake It Off’ Parody ‘Bake It Off’