Rihanna To Launch Nude Fragrance, Starting With Instagram Nudes
Searching the web for Rihanna + nude just got a lot more confusing. Rihanna revealed on Instagram and Twitter late on Thursday, May 24, that she was doing a photo shoot for a new fragrance called Nude — and that she’d be losing the dreads she debuted on the American Idol finale for the shoot.
And Rihanna does Nude right: completely in the nude. Photos surfaced quickly on her stylist Melissa Forde’s Instagram account of a naked, and newly blonde, Rihanna from the fragrance shoot. Rihanna put it all out there, only covering her top half in some shots with her arms.
A fan Tweeted Rihanna to ask when the unisex fragrance she promised would becoming out and RiRi replied that would be coming at the top of 2013.
-Courtney E. Smith, CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Australians Constructing 68-Story Tower Dedicated to Beyoncé
- Stream ‘Nina Revisited… A Tribute to Nina Simone’ Featuring Lauryn Hill, Usher & More
- Can Women Be Beautiful and Funny? Hollywood Execs Still Not Sure
- Alison Brie Trying Salt N Pepa’s ‘Shoop’ on ‘Lip Sync Battle’ Is the Whitest Thing: Watch
- Kanye West Is the Only Feature on the Weeknd’s New Album, Says Ed Sheeran
- Britney Spears Recreating the ‘Oops I Did It Again’ Cover with Her Sons Will Make You Feel Old