Rihanna To Launch Nude Fragrance, Starting With Instagram Nudes
Searching the web for Rihanna + nude just got a lot more confusing. Rihanna revealed on Instagram and Twitter late on Thursday, May 24, that she was doing a photo shoot for a new fragrance called Nude — and that she’d be losing the dreads she debuted on the American Idol finale for the shoot.
And Rihanna does Nude right: completely in the nude. Photos surfaced quickly on her stylist Melissa Forde’s Instagram account of a naked, and newly blonde, Rihanna from the fragrance shoot. Rihanna put it all out there, only covering her top half in some shots with her arms.
A fan Tweeted Rihanna to ask when the unisex fragrance she promised would becoming out and RiRi replied that would be coming at the top of 2013.
-Courtney E. Smith, CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- 5 Facts We Learned About Kodaline’s New Album ‘Coming Up for Air’
- Hunter Hayes Performs Emotional Cover of Sam Smith’s ‘I’m Not the Only One': Watch
- Giorgio Moroder Announces First Album in 30 Years, Debuts Sia-Featuring Single: Listen
- Pitbull’s Next Album Is Called ‘Dale’ & Everything Is Right with the World
- Win a Trip to See Mumford & Sons in NYC: Play Pingo
- Wanna Be Fall Out Boy’s Assistant for a Day? Their ‘Uma Thurman’ Video May (or May Not) Deter You