Rihanna To Launch Nude Fragrance, Starting With Instagram Nudes
Searching the web for Rihanna + nude just got a lot more confusing. Rihanna revealed on Instagram and Twitter late on Thursday, May 24, that she was doing a photo shoot for a new fragrance called Nude — and that she’d be losing the dreads she debuted on the American Idol finale for the shoot.
And Rihanna does Nude right: completely in the nude. Photos surfaced quickly on her stylist Melissa Forde’s Instagram account of a naked, and newly blonde, Rihanna from the fragrance shoot. Rihanna put it all out there, only covering her top half in some shots with her arms.
A fan Tweeted Rihanna to ask when the unisex fragrance she promised would becoming out and RiRi replied that would be coming at the top of 2013.
-Courtney E. Smith, CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Justin Bieber Apologizes, Pleads Ignorance After Dishonorable Selfie In Japan
- Watch Coldplay Debut New Song ‘Oceans’
- Watch Pharrell’s Fantasy Video for ‘Marilyn Monroe’
- Lorde, The National, Nas & The Replacements To Play Boston Calling
- Watch Lily Allen’s New Video for ‘Sheezus’
- Kim’s College: Leo DiCaprio, Blue Ivy & Broadway