Rihanna To Launch Nude Fragrance, Starting With Instagram Nudes
Searching the web for Rihanna + nude just got a lot more confusing. Rihanna revealed on Instagram and Twitter late on Thursday, May 24, that she was doing a photo shoot for a new fragrance called Nude — and that she’d be losing the dreads she debuted on the American Idol finale for the shoot.
And Rihanna does Nude right: completely in the nude. Photos surfaced quickly on her stylist Melissa Forde’s Instagram account of a naked, and newly blonde, Rihanna from the fragrance shoot. Rihanna put it all out there, only covering her top half in some shots with her arms.
A fan Tweeted Rihanna to ask when the unisex fragrance she promised would becoming out and RiRi replied that would be coming at the top of 2013.
-Courtney E. Smith, CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Style Files: Selena Gomez Launches ‘Rock Chic’ Adidas NEO Summer Collection
- Major Lazer Teams Up with Pharrell and an ‘Aerosol Can’
- Prince, Warner Bros. Announce Partnership, ‘Purple Rain’ Reissue
- Austin Mahone Drops ‘Till I Find You,’ New Album Track Listing
- One Direction Morph Into Each Other For ‘You & I’ Video
- Raves Are For Kids: NYC Clubs Cater to the 12-and-Under Set