ATLANTIC CITY, N.J. (CBSNewYork/AP) – Michelle Obama was with the single ladies this weekend, joining 5,500 fans at a Beyonce concert in Atlantic City.
The first lady was with daughters Sasha and Malia at Revel Resorts, where Beyonce performed two dozen songs Saturday night. Obama’s husband, President Barack Obama, did not attend.
Gov. Chris Christie was among the sell-out crowd packed into Revel’s Ovation Hall.
Michelle Obama and the girls appeared excited throughout the concert, cheering Beyonce on. The daughters even sang along to the old school-sounding jam “Love on Top.”
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Coldplay’s Chris Martin Reveals His Fasting Routine and Selling ‘The President’s First Album’
- Film Your Own ‘Hotline Bling’ Video in Toronto
- 6 Drake Collaborations We’d Like to See on ‘Views From the 6’
- Beyoncé to Launch New Clothing Line with Top Shop Owner Philip Green
- Watch Kelsea Ballerini Perform ‘Should’ve Been Us’ with Tori Kelly
- Watch Ellie Goulding Sing a Country Version of ‘Love Me Like You Do’