Jennifer Lopez Talks About Her New Single “Goin’ In”
Lopez talked about how “Goin’ In” came together.
“I’m glad that people will hear it for the first time…actually seeing me sing it,” Lopez said. “It has a great sound. Goon [producer], he’s just…he’s very forward with his sound.”
She had accolades for Flo Rida as well.
“When Flo got on it, I have to say too…everybody was just like ‘AHHHH!’ That took it over the top top. And then it was like, ‘Now you have to do this on Idol.'”
J-Lo admitted that when it comes time to make an album, she doesn’t just sit down and write music for the entire thing.
She joked, “I owe a greatest hits [album] to the record company…or I can go ahead and start a new album. I just haven’t decided yet.”
Instead, she’s always making music and the albums just sort of happen organically when there’s enough material
“I don’t ever stop. I keep going with it. These records, like “Follow the Leader,” they just kind of came about. It wasn’t something like, ‘Oh, I’m going to sit down and make a record right now.'”
– Andrew Celani, Mix 104.1/Boston
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Enter To Win: Phillip Phillips Autographed Guitar
- Kanye West, Lorde Reportedly Getting Together in the Studio
- Bono Calls U2’s Surprise iTunes Album Release ‘Punk Rock': ‘Annoy People and Get in Their Faces’
- Prince Releases New Song ‘Funknroll': Listen
- This Week On FM Magazine: Gilda’s Club Northern New Jersey
- Related Questions: Ne-Yo – ‘She Knows’