Lopez talked about how “Goin’ In” came together.
“I’m glad that people will hear it for the first time…actually seeing me sing it,” Lopez said. “It has a great sound. Goon [producer], he’s just…he’s very forward with his sound.”
She had accolades for Flo Rida as well.
“When Flo got on it, I have to say too…everybody was just like ‘AHHHH!’ That took it over the top top. And then it was like, ‘Now you have to do this on Idol.'”
J-Lo admitted that when it comes time to make an album, she doesn’t just sit down and write music for the entire thing.
She joked, “I owe a greatest hits [album] to the record company…or I can go ahead and start a new album. I just haven’t decided yet.”
Instead, she’s always making music and the albums just sort of happen organically when there’s enough material
“I don’t ever stop. I keep going with it. These records, like “Follow the Leader,” they just kind of came about. It wasn’t something like, ‘Oh, I’m going to sit down and make a record right now.'”
— Andrew Celani, Mix 104.1/Boston
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Coldplay’s Chris Martin Reveals His Fasting Routine and Selling ‘The President’s First Album’
- Film Your Own ‘Hotline Bling’ Video in Toronto
- 6 Drake Collaborations We’d Like to See on ‘Views From the 6’
- Beyoncé to Launch New Clothing Line with Top Shop Owner Philip Green
- Watch Kelsea Ballerini Perform ‘Should’ve Been Us’ with Tori Kelly
- Watch Ellie Goulding Sing a Country Version of ‘Love Me Like You Do’