Lopez talked about how “Goin’ In” came together.
“I’m glad that people will hear it for the first time…actually seeing me sing it,” Lopez said. “It has a great sound. Goon [producer], he’s just…he’s very forward with his sound.”
She had accolades for Flo Rida as well.
“When Flo got on it, I have to say too…everybody was just like ‘AHHHH!’ That took it over the top top. And then it was like, ‘Now you have to do this on Idol.'”
J-Lo admitted that when it comes time to make an album, she doesn’t just sit down and write music for the entire thing.
She joked, “I owe a greatest hits [album] to the record company…or I can go ahead and start a new album. I just haven’t decided yet.”
Instead, she’s always making music and the albums just sort of happen organically when there’s enough material
“I don’t ever stop. I keep going with it. These records, like “Follow the Leader,” they just kind of came about. It wasn’t something like, ‘Oh, I’m going to sit down and make a record right now.'”
— Andrew Celani, Mix 104.1/Boston
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Paul McCartney Releases Virtual Reality Series
- A Great Big World Struggle with MS on ‘Won’t Stop Running’
- Watch Radiohead Perform ‘Creep’ Live for the First Time in 7 Years
- P!nk Turns Pink During Johnny Depp Surprise
- Chewbacca Mom Gets a Lesson from J.J. Abrams: Watch
- Paul McCartney Calls Kanye West a Monster