Jennifer Lopez Talks About Her New Single “Goin’ In”
Lopez talked about how “Goin’ In” came together.
“I’m glad that people will hear it for the first time…actually seeing me sing it,” Lopez said. “It has a great sound. Goon [producer], he’s just…he’s very forward with his sound.”
She had accolades for Flo Rida as well.
“When Flo got on it, I have to say too…everybody was just like ‘AHHHH!’ That took it over the top top. And then it was like, ‘Now you have to do this on Idol.'”
J-Lo admitted that when it comes time to make an album, she doesn’t just sit down and write music for the entire thing.
She joked, “I owe a greatest hits [album] to the record company…or I can go ahead and start a new album. I just haven’t decided yet.”
Instead, she’s always making music and the albums just sort of happen organically when there’s enough material
“I don’t ever stop. I keep going with it. These records, like “Follow the Leader,” they just kind of came about. It wasn’t something like, ‘Oh, I’m going to sit down and make a record right now.'”
— Andrew Celani, Mix 104.1/Boston
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Australians Constructing 68-Story Tower Dedicated to Beyoncé
- Stream ‘Nina Revisited… A Tribute to Nina Simone’ Featuring Lauryn Hill, Usher & More
- Can Women Be Beautiful and Funny? Hollywood Execs Still Not Sure
- Alison Brie Trying Salt N Pepa’s ‘Shoop’ on ‘Lip Sync Battle’ Is the Whitest Thing: Watch
- Kanye West Is the Only Feature on the Weeknd’s New Album, Says Ed Sheeran
- Britney Spears Recreating the ‘Oops I Did It Again’ Cover with Her Sons Will Make You Feel Old