The guys of One Direction are rolling across the country on their in-demand U.S. tour. They’ll play shows going from NYC to Anaheim to Florida from now until July. But who are the acts you’ll catch opening for them?
Her song, “Good Girl,” is about, well, being a good girl. Manika is a good girl and an overachiever — she’ll perform on this tour in front of the Girl Scouts of America and wrote a children’s book called The Exciting Adventures of Boo when she was 15.
Olly Murs could be called Britian’s answer to Bruno Mars. Like the 1D guys he was discovered on The X Factor — he was a runner up during the 6th season of the show. He’s already a star in the UK, with over 4 million records sold internationally.
This appearance with One Direction is his introduction to the U.S. Check out his song, “Heart Skips A Beat.”
-Courtney E. Smith, CBS Local
Read More On 923NOW.com:
- Adam Levine and Behati Prinsloo Officially Parents, But What’s Up With the Baby’s Name?
- Shawn Mendes Pokes Fun of Jimmy Fallon on ‘The Tonight Show’
- Adele on Quitting Smoking: ‘I’m Convinced That’s Made my Voice Weaker’
- Diddy Donates $1 Million to Howard University Scholarship Fund
- 5 Best Songs on Shawn Mendes’ ‘Illuminate’
- Justin Timberlake Revamps ‘Can’t Stop the Feeling!’ with James Corden, Gwen Stefani