The guys of One Direction are rolling across the country on their in-demand U.S. tour. They’ll play shows going from NYC to Anaheim to Florida from now until July. But who are the acts you’ll catch opening for them?
Her song, “Good Girl,” is about, well, being a good girl. Manika is a good girl and an overachiever — she’ll perform on this tour in front of the Girl Scouts of America and wrote a children’s book called The Exciting Adventures of Boo when she was 15.
Olly Murs could be called Britian’s answer to Bruno Mars. Like the 1D guys he was discovered on The X Factor — he was a runner up during the 6th season of the show. He’s already a star in the UK, with over 4 million records sold internationally.
This appearance with One Direction is his introduction to the U.S. Check out his song, “Heart Skips A Beat.”
-Courtney E. Smith, CBS Local
Read More On 923NOW.com:
- Coldplay’s Chris Martin Reveals His Fasting Routine and Selling ‘The President’s First Album’
- Film Your Own ‘Hotline Bling’ Video in Toronto
- 6 Drake Collaborations We’d Like to See on ‘Views From the 6’
- Beyoncé to Launch New Clothing Line with Top Shop Owner Philip Green
- Watch Kelsea Ballerini Perform ‘Should’ve Been Us’ with Tori Kelly
- Watch Ellie Goulding Sing a Country Version of ‘Love Me Like You Do’