Britney Spears & Demi Lovato Disagree During First “X Factor” Critique
Someone managed to sneak in a recording device and it sounds like the pop princesses have a difference of opinions.
Allegedly a teenage boy just performed on stage and Lovato doesn’t think he has what it takes to move on in the competition.
“I think that you have a great voice and your tone was great,” she explained. “But, I don’t really know where you fit. I don’t know what’s going to set you apart from other musicians who are boys. So, I think you just have to find out what makes you special and what separates you from all the other teenage boys in this industry.”
Spears, on the other hand, had high praise for the contestant.
“I think you can be bigger than the next Justin Bieber,” Spears boldly stated. “I feel like your runs are amazing and I do feel like with a little more training, you could actually [inaudible] better presentation, but I see what’s there. And you’re very gifted. Thank you.”
Sources also claim that Britney walked off set after a contestant butchered one of her songs, but the pop star laughed off those rumors on Twitter.
-Sarah Carroll, 97.1 AMP Radio, Los Angeles
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Enter To Win A BIOTA Botanicals Prize Pack
- SkyMall Declares Bankruptcy, But Its Craziest Products Live On
- Train Show a Waitress Getting the Last Laugh in ‘Bulletproof Picasso’ Video: Watch
- Katy Perry, Her Dog Have Important Puppy Bowl Meeting
- Pharrell Will Appear on an Upcoming Episode of ‘The Simpsons’
- Ariana Grande Knows Which Harry Potter House She’d Be In