Britney Spears & Demi Lovato Disagree During First “X Factor” Critique
Someone managed to sneak in a recording device and it sounds like the pop princesses have a difference of opinions.
Allegedly a teenage boy just performed on stage and Lovato doesn’t think he has what it takes to move on in the competition.
“I think that you have a great voice and your tone was great,” she explained. “But, I don’t really know where you fit. I don’t know what’s going to set you apart from other musicians who are boys. So, I think you just have to find out what makes you special and what separates you from all the other teenage boys in this industry.”
Spears, on the other hand, had high praise for the contestant.
“I think you can be bigger than the next Justin Bieber,” Spears boldly stated. “I feel like your runs are amazing and I do feel like with a little more training, you could actually [inaudible] better presentation, but I see what’s there. And you’re very gifted. Thank you.”
Sources also claim that Britney walked off set after a contestant butchered one of her songs, but the pop star laughed off those rumors on Twitter.
-Sarah Carroll, 97.1 AMP Radio, Los Angeles
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- How To Get That Fierce Holiday Look by Beyoncé’s Makeup Artist Francesca Tolot
- Katy Perry Reveals Holiday Covergirl Campaign
- 18 Holiday Gifts For The Music Lover In Your Life
- Lorde Was Taylor Swift’s Manager For One Night, And One Night Only
- Lady Gaga & Tony Bennett Help Us Swing Into the Holidays With New H&M Commercial: Watch
- Rihanna Teases New Album with 15-Second Snippet