Kris Allen Performs “The Vision Of Love” & “Live Like We’re Dying” In Studio
Kris’ first single off of his brand new album Thank You Camellia, “The Vision Of love,” is already gaining steam online, on TV and on the radio. Here’s Kris performing “The Vision Of Love” for some lucky Fresh listeners in studio this week.
Kris has spoken about the album’s title, “Thank You Camellia,” as a reference to the home he shared with friends in his native Arkansas while living and writing music in Los Angeles. As for the single “The Vision Of Love,” Kris has released a video for the track which features two teens, one insecure, the other being bullied, and ultimately shows how acts of kindness can help those who are suffering.
Kris also performed his first hit single, “Live Like We’re Dying,” off of his 2009 self titled release.
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Fans Call for Beyoncé to Boycott Dress Designer After Supposed Racist Comment
- Hozier Soundtracks LeBron James’ Return to Akron: Watch
- Interview: Gavin Rossdale on Bush, Gwen & Being Young and Dumb
- Taylor Swift Announces New Song ‘Welcome to New York': Listen to a Preview
- Coldplay to Release Live Album, DVD Called ‘Ghost Stories Live 2014′ This November
- Gwen Stefani Just Wants a Little Honesty on New Track, ‘Baby Don’t Lie': Listen