Kris Allen Performs “The Vision Of Love” & “Live Like We’re Dying” In Studio
Kris’ first single off of his brand new album Thank You Camellia, “The Vision Of love,” is already gaining steam online, on TV and on the radio. Here’s Kris performing “The Vision Of Love” for some lucky Fresh listeners in studio this week.
Kris has spoken about the album’s title, “Thank You Camellia,” as a reference to the home he shared with friends in his native Arkansas while living and writing music in Los Angeles. As for the single “The Vision Of Love,” Kris has released a video for the track which features two teens, one insecure, the other being bullied, and ultimately shows how acts of kindness can help those who are suffering.
Kris also performed his first hit single, “Live Like We’re Dying,” off of his 2009 self titled release.
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Nicki Minaj to Open 2015 MTV Video Music Awards
- Tower Records Immortalized in New Doc Featuring Former Employee Dave Grohl, Bruce Springsteen
- What is Selena Gomez Teasing?
- Preview New 5 Seconds of Summer Song ‘Jet Black Heart’
- Fifth Harmony Check in to Haunted Hotel for ‘I’m in Love with a Monster’ Video
- Nicki Minaj Shares Ultrasound Photo ‘Big News Coming Today’