Kris’ first single off of his brand new album Thank You Camellia, “The Vision Of love,” is already gaining steam online, on TV and on the radio. Here’s Kris performing “The Vision Of Love” for some lucky Fresh listeners in studio this week.
Kris has spoken about the album’s title, “Thank You Camellia,” as a reference to the home he shared with friends in his native Arkansas while living and writing music in Los Angeles. As for the single “The Vision Of Love,” Kris has released a video for the track which features two teens, one insecure, the other being bullied, and ultimately shows how acts of kindness can help those who are suffering.
Kris also performed his first hit single, “Live Like We’re Dying,” off of his 2009 self titled release.
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Stone Temple Pilots Sue Ex-Frontman Scott Weiland
- Star-Studded Tribute Pushes Cancer Victim’s Song Toward Chart Debut
- Queens Of The Stone Push Boundaries, Debut ‘…Like Clockwork’ At L.A. Tour Launch
- Muse To Turn ‘World War-Z’ Movie Premiere Into Concert
- Charli XCX Goes Full-On Club Kid For ‘Take My Hand’ Video
- Jennifer Hudson Rumored To Join ‘American Idol’ As Judge