Katy Perry Loves America, Performs In Brooklyn For Fleet Week
Katy Perry set off some fireworks for members of the Navy, Marine Corps, and Coast Guard who are in New York City for Fleet Week by performing in concert at Brooklyn’s Pier 9 last night.
Dressed in her patriotic best, Perry wore an American Flag dress for the occasion. Security was on high alert for the event, but how could it not be; there were hundreds of America’s finest in attendance. They were also the only people in attendance since they were not allowed to bring guests.
Perry made the night even more memorable by recreating the iconic photo of a sailor kissing a nurse in Times Square at the end of WWII. She brought a member of our armed forces up on stage for the big kiss, reminding him of one thing:
“If you drop me I’m gonna sic all my friends on you!”
He didn’t. Perry and the Marine locked lips (Watch the video). Everyone was reminded why we live in the greatest country on Earth.
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- SkyMall Declares Bankruptcy, But Its Craziest Products Live On
- Train Show a Waitress Getting the Last Laugh in ‘Bulletproof Picasso’ Video: Watch
- Katy Perry, Her Dog Have Important Puppy Bowl Meeting
- Pharrell Will Appear on an Upcoming Episode of ‘The Simpsons’
- Ariana Grande Knows Which Harry Potter House She’d Be In
- Diplo is Scared of Taylor Swift