Elton John Released From LA Hospital After Suffering ‘Serious’ Respiratory Infection
LOS ANGELES (CBS) — Elton John was released from a Los Angeles-area hospital Thursday after suffering a serious respiratory infection.
John, who was being treated at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, developed the infection last weekend while performing at The Colosseum at Caesars Palace in Las Vegas.
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Kesha Once Broke Into Prince’s House to Drop Off Her Album
- Tom Petty Doesn’t Think You Should Be Keeping Up with the Kardashians
- T.I., Fall Out Boy & London Grammar Performed ‘Live Your Life’ Together on ‘SoundClash’ and It Totally Worked
- Duran Duran Address Fan Club Lawsuit, Say Fans Aren’t the Real Target
- Play the Morrissey Drinking Game
- Jon Bon Jovi Rumored to Be Considering Buying Buffalo Bills, Moving Team to Toronto — and Robert Duffy Isn’t Happy