Elton John Released From LA Hospital After Suffering ‘Serious’ Respiratory Infection
LOS ANGELES (CBS) — Elton John was released from a Los Angeles-area hospital Thursday after suffering a serious respiratory infection.
John, who was being treated at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, developed the infection last weekend while performing at The Colosseum at Caesars Palace in Las Vegas.
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Beyoncé & Jay Z Light Up Paris with ‘Young Forever/Halo’ from HBO’s ‘On The Run’ Special: Watch
- Win Tickets To #WCS In LA
- We Can Survive 2014: Taylor Swift, Pharrell Williams, Ariana Grande and More
- Pat Monahan Talks Train’s ‘Sail Across the Sun’ Cruise
- Stream John Mellencamp’s New Album, ‘Plain Spoken’
- Bono: ‘No One Has Deleted More U2 Songs in the Last Five Years Than the Members of U2′