Elton John Released From LA Hospital After Suffering ‘Serious’ Respiratory Infection
LOS ANGELES (CBS) — Elton John was released from a Los Angeles-area hospital Thursday after suffering a serious respiratory infection.
John, who was being treated at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, developed the infection last weekend while performing at The Colosseum at Caesars Palace in Las Vegas.
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Ingrid Michaelson Looks To The Past For Inspiration On ‘Time Machine’
- War Gets Romantic in Vance Joy’s ‘Georgia’ Video: Watch
- Ed Sheeran Gives Newly Married Couple Surprise of a Lifetime at Their Wedding: Watch
- Here’s Billy Zane Reading Tweets Meant for Zayn Malik
- Duran Duran’s New Album Features Nile Rodgers, John Frusciante, Mark Ronson Collabs
- Zayn Malik Breaks Silence About Quitting One Direction, Plans Solo Career (Eventually)