LOS ANGELES (CBS) — Elton John was released from a Los Angeles-area hospital Thursday after suffering a serious respiratory infection.
John, who was being treated at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, developed the infection last weekend while performing at The Colosseum at Caesars Palace in Las Vegas.
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Bruno Mars to Join Coldplay for Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Kanye West Wants 1,200 Paid Extras for MSG Show
- Win Tickets To The Play Fair
- Queen’s ‘Another One Bites the Dust’ Sets the Tone in New Super Bowl Ad
- Nick Jonas Talks Lady Gaga Inspiration and New Album
- Adele Shares a Photo of When She Was Young