Just in case you don’t know every detail behind One Direction‘s rise to global domination, their new book is sure to fill you in. Currently on sale Dare To Dream: Life as One Direction gives fans exclusive behind-the-scenes access to their favorite U.K. boy band.
Complete with exclusive pictures, facts and information on each member of the band, the boys said they wanted to share their story with fans.
“It’s hard to believe how much has changed for us in just a few months. From five guys who didn’t even know each other to making it to the X Factor final, heading off on our first tour, recording our first album, and releasing our own music, we’ve written this book so you can get to know who we really are, where we came from, and where we’re going next,” the band said in a press release.
A behind-the-scenes video showcases One Direction in Brighton at the photo shoot for their book cover. Running around the pier the guys are shown riding bumper cars, taking a ghost train, and jumping on the trampoline.
The band just kicked off their first U.S. headlining tour last night in Connecticut. For a complete list of cities they’ll be stopping through visit their Website.
- Annie Reuter CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Win Breakfast With The Backstreet Boys
- Record Turnout for God’s Love We Deliver’s Midsummer Night Drinks
- A Great Big World Adds Flair To Pop Music
- Gavin DeGraw Channels Mumford & Sons On New Song ‘Best I Ever Had’
- Beyonce’s New Album Isn’t Coming As Soon As We Think, Ne-Yo Claims
- Sara Bareilles Shows Support For Same-Sex Marriage: ‘We’re Behind The Times & We’ve Got To Catch Up’