Usher broke down in an Atlanta courtroom yesterday, May 21, as the custody battle heated up with his ex-wife Tameka Foster. The singer took the stand and painted a picture of his wife as a violent and irrational woman, in at least one instance.
In video from the trial, a clearly distraught Usher can be seen wiping away tears. In one clip, he described a scene in which Foster, who was once his stylist, attacked and spit at his female friend, Grace Miguel.
“She told her ‘I’m gonna kick your a** b**** get out of the car. How dare you bring this b**** to my subdivision, my house,'” he testified. “She continued to swing and spit. At this point she pulled the door open, tried to swing at her.”
Usher and Foster were married in 2007 and split ways after two years. Tomeka is looking for full-time custody while Usher is asking for more visitation rights.
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Could Johnny Depp and Angelina Jolie Be the Next Celebrity Couple?
- FM Magazine: Boys & Girls Harbor 2016 Salute to Achievement
- Jill Scott, Tyrese to Perform Soul Train Weekend 2016
- Drake Releases Short Film ‘Please Forgive Me’
- Adam Levine and Behati Prinsloo Officially Parents, But What’s Up With the Baby’s Name?
- Shawn Mendes Pokes Fun of Jimmy Fallon on ‘The Tonight Show’