Usher Breaks Down In Custody Battle, Paints Ex-Wife As Violent
Usher broke down in an Atlanta courtroom yesterday, May 21, as the custody battle heated up with his ex-wife Tameka Foster. The singer took the stand and painted a picture of his wife as a violent and irrational woman, in at least one instance.
In video from the trial, a clearly distraught Usher can be seen wiping away tears. In one clip, he described a scene in which Foster, who was once his stylist, attacked and spit at his female friend, Grace Miguel.
“She told her ‘I’m gonna kick your a** b**** get out of the car. How dare you bring this b**** to my subdivision, my house,’” he testified. “She continued to swing and spit. At this point she pulled the door open, tried to swing at her.”
Usher and Foster were married in 2007 and split ways after two years. Tomeka is looking for full-time custody while Usher is asking for more visitation rights.
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Kesha Once Broke Into Prince’s House to Drop Off Her Album
- Tom Petty Doesn’t Think You Should Be Keeping Up with the Kardashians
- T.I., Fall Out Boy & London Grammar Performed ‘Live Your Life’ Together on ‘SoundClash’ and It Totally Worked
- Duran Duran Address Fan Club Lawsuit, Say Fans Aren’t the Real Target
- Play the Morrissey Drinking Game
- Jon Bon Jovi Rumored to Be Considering Buying Buffalo Bills, Moving Team to Toronto — and Robert Duffy Isn’t Happy