Who’s Bad? Well, Michael Jackson is once again as Epic/Legacy Recordings and the Jackson Family Estate get ready to release the 25th anniversary of the singer’s legendary album, BAD.
Due out September 18, BAD 25 will come to fans in a whole collector’s set, featuring a remastered version of the album that includes hits like “The Way You Make Me Feel” and “Smooth Criminal,” two additional CDs, a DVD and two booklets of unseen photos from the recording sessions, video sets and concerts from that period.
The bonus CDs will feature previously unreleased materials from the King Of Pop. One will feature demos from the BAD recording session while the other will be the first live concert recording from Jackson, featuring the audio from his July 16, 1988 Wembley Stadium show in London. The DVD will also be of that same concert–seen by 72,000 fans, one of them being Princess Diana–releasing for the first time ever Michael’s own personal recording of the performance from the JumboTrons that night.
The BAD World Tour was MJ’s first concert tour as a solo artist and included over 123 dates in just 16 months. The tour was a phenomenon making its way into the Guinness Book of World Records for the largest tour in history, the tour with the largest attending audience with more than 4.4 million fans checking out the singer live and the most sold out shows at Wembley Stadium.
Go to Michael Jackson’s website for more information about the release.
Watch a teaser for the DVD below.
–Shannon Carlin, CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Coldplay’s Chris Martin Reveals His Fasting Routine and Selling ‘The President’s First Album’
- Film Your Own ‘Hotline Bling’ Video in Toronto
- 6 Drake Collaborations We’d Like to See on ‘Views From the 6’
- Beyoncé to Launch New Clothing Line with Top Shop Owner Philip Green
- Watch Kelsea Ballerini Perform ‘Should’ve Been Us’ with Tori Kelly
- Watch Ellie Goulding Sing a Country Version of ‘Love Me Like You Do’