Dee Snider’s elimination from Celebrity Apprentice on April 1st almost seemed like an April Fool’s joke, or at least a little premature. But Snider isn’t too broken up by hearing “you’re fired” while a part of the reality TV competition, which aired it’s season finale this past Sunday.
“In retrospect, looking at the season, I’m not too unhappy with when I went off,” Snider told CBS Local. “Not the most jovial group of people this season.”
Snider is no stranger to reality TV, having previously participated in Wife Swap and his own A&E series, Growing Up Twisted. Yet he says Celebrity Apprentice differs from the rest, and is a deeply intense experience – an aspect that he thinks may not translate on the small screen. “It’s way more Survivor than Jersey Shore,” Snider said.
Watch our sit-down with Dee below for his best Donald Trump impersonation, and to hear why he thinks Celebrity Apprentice is an even more stressful experience for female contestants.
During his time on Celebrity Apprentice, Snider raised $326,000 for his charity of choice, March of Dimes. The NBC show’s finale face-off is between singer Clay Aiken and former talk show host Arsenio Hall.
Earlier this month, Snider released both a memoir, Shut Up and Give Me the Mic, and a showtunes album, Dee Does Broadway.
–Jillian Mapes, CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Adele Shouts Out Leicester City After Premier League Victory
- Drake’s ‘Views’ Production Credits Broken Down
- Stone Temple Pilots Deny Auditioning Scott Stapp
- Watch Prince Cover David Bowie’s ‘Heroes’ Weeks Prior to His Death
- Watch Kevin Hart, Big Sean and More Lip-Sync Rihanna’s ‘Work’
- Watch Jay-Z and Blue Ivy Dance Backstage During Beyoncé’s Formation Tour