Beyonce Among Michelle Obama’s Favorite Workout Music
Ladies! Memorial Day is just around the corner and for many of us that means beach season is upon us. If you’re upping the amount of time that you’re spending at the gym each week, here’s some musical motivation from – the White House.
First Lady Michelle Obama revealed to Woman’s Health Magazine some of her favorite songs to exercise to. Ranging from Beyonce to Sara Bareilles, Mrs. Obama picks a variety of tracks to keep her moving. Check out her workout playlist below.
Michelle Obama’s workout playlist:
“Signed, Sealed, Delivered (I’m Yours)” — Stevie Wonder
“Move Your Body” — Beyonce
“Tightrope” — Janelle Monae ft. Big Boi
“Love Song” — Sara Bareilles
“Unbreakable” — Michael Jackson
“Whip My Hair” — Willow
“I Was Here” — Beyonce
“Treat ‘Em Right” — Chubb Rock
“Thank You” — Ledisi
“Get Right” — Jennifer Lopez
And if that’s not enough motivation, Mrs. Obama wrote a first hand account for the magazine on how she is able to fit in her workouts each week, what she incorporates into her routines and most importantly why she sticks to her healthy lifestyle. For some words of wisdom as you launch into creating, or keeping, this as a part of your days, check out her article.
- Heather Stas, CBS Local with Britt Bickel, 94.7 The WAVE
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Enter To Win: Phillip Phillips Autographed Guitar
- Kanye West, Lorde Reportedly Getting Together in the Studio
- Bono Calls U2’s Surprise iTunes Album Release ‘Punk Rock': ‘Annoy People and Get in Their Faces’
- Prince Releases New Song ‘Funknroll': Listen
- This Week On FM Magazine: Gilda’s Club Northern New Jersey
- Related Questions: Ne-Yo – ‘She Knows’