Bobby Brown On “Houston Family” Show: “I Doubt Bobbi Kristina Would Do Reality TV”
Bobby Brown and Whitney Houston were the central characters in the 2005 unscripted show Being Bobby Brown, but he apparently frowns on the reality show route for their daughter, Bobbi Kristina. While an unscripted TV show surrounding Whitney Houston’s family is in the works, Brown has questions about his daughter’s involvement.
“I haven’t heard anything about that,” Brown told the Morning Maddhouse on WPEG/Charlotte, NC. “My daughter hasn’t said anything to me. I know she’s on a Tyler Perry TV show. That’s all I heard. And I doubt that my daughter would do a reality show.”
According to reports, The Houston Family Chronicles will follow the lives of Whitney’s mother, Cissy, her teenage daughter Bobbi Kristina, her sister-in-law/manager Pat and her family. The series, which is in the works for the Lifetime network, will document their lives after the loss of Houston.
Brown will be dropping his new album The Masterpiece on June 5. It will be his first album release since Forever in 1997. Aside from his solo album, he’s presently on tour with all six members of New Edition, which began in February.
“It’s a great show with high energy,” he told the MaddHouse. “We’re moving throughout the whole show…We’re giving it to you, we are performing like we’re 16 again.”
To listen to the entire interview go to WPEG/CBS Local.
-E. Parker, CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Bono’s Sunglasses Are Not a Fashion Statement — He Has Glaucoma
- Mumford & Sons Back in the Studio for Third Album with Arctic Monkeys Producer James Ford
- Paramount Acquires Rights to Steamy Fanfiction Starring Harry Styles
- Paul McCartney Plays Pool in Lost Wings TV Ad: Watch
- Lena Dunham Says Taylor Swift’s New Bonus Track is Her ‘Someday Wedding Song’
- Yusuf/Cat Stevens Releases New Song ‘The Devil Came From Kansas': Listen