Bobby Brown On “Houston Family” Show: “I Doubt Bobbi Kristina Would Do Reality TV”
Bobby Brown and Whitney Houston were the central characters in the 2005 unscripted show Being Bobby Brown, but he apparently frowns on the reality show route for their daughter, Bobbi Kristina. While an unscripted TV show surrounding Whitney Houston’s family is in the works, Brown has questions about his daughter’s involvement.
“I haven’t heard anything about that,” Brown told the Morning Maddhouse on WPEG/Charlotte, NC. “My daughter hasn’t said anything to me. I know she’s on a Tyler Perry TV show. That’s all I heard. And I doubt that my daughter would do a reality show.”
According to reports, The Houston Family Chronicles will follow the lives of Whitney’s mother, Cissy, her teenage daughter Bobbi Kristina, her sister-in-law/manager Pat and her family. The series, which is in the works for the Lifetime network, will document their lives after the loss of Houston.
Brown will be dropping his new album The Masterpiece on June 5. It will be his first album release since Forever in 1997. Aside from his solo album, he’s presently on tour with all six members of New Edition, which began in February.
“It’s a great show with high energy,” he told the MaddHouse. “We’re moving throughout the whole show…We’re giving it to you, we are performing like we’re 16 again.”
To listen to the entire interview go to WPEG/CBS Local.
-E. Parker, CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Taylor Swift Wants Her Belly Button to Remain a ‘Mystery’
- Interview: Charli XCX on ‘Sucker,’ Working with Weezer and Chilling at the White House
- Beyoncé’s New Song ‘Ring Off’ Is a Tribute to Her Mom
- Metallica Unleash ‘Enter Sandman’ on Fourth Night of ‘Late Late Show’ Residency: Watch
- Bruno Mars & Mark Ronson Do Everything Wrong in ‘SNL’ Teaser: Watch
- One Direction Sit Down With ‘Ellen’ To Talk Taylor Swift, Bad Disguises & Weddings