The mystery is solved by Forbes magazine in their current cover story on Justin Bieber. Everyone knows the Biebs likes to buy cars, including his own Batmobile, but that’s not exactly an investment that appreciates in value. For the real money-making potential, Forbes uncovered a few of the tech start-ups that Bieber is invested in.
His manager confirmed to the mag that he’s vested in quite a few private tech start ups. Most prominately, the Biebs has his hands in the music subscription service Spotify. Considering how many times his songs and videos get streamed, it’s a natural fit for the young singer. He’s also put his money in Sojo Studios(a combination of social and joyful), a game developer who tie their products to social and sustainable causes. The firm launched WeTopia last year, a Facebook game that lets players raise money for charities in the real world.
Those are only four investments that Forbes was able to confirm — Bieber reportedly has dozens more.
-Courtney E. Smith, CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Win Tickets For Coldplay at Metlife Stadium On July 17
- Hayden Panettiere and Christina Aguilera Join Forces for ‘Lady Marmalade’
- Kanye West Teases Sneak Peek of ‘Yeezy Season 3’
- Peter Cetera Bows Out of Chicago Reunion — Again
- Bey and Jay Still Crazy in Love?
- Why Ed Sheeran’s ‘Thinking Out Loud’ Should Win the GRAMMY for Song of the Year