It’s no secret that Taylor Swift has a ton of money. After all, she landed at #11 on the Forbes’ Most Powerful Celebrity list for her earnings of $57 million last year. What do you do when you have that kind of cash laying around? You give back to the community that gave you a start.
The Country Music Hall of Fame, located in Nashville, Tennessee is a place like no other. You don’t have to be a country music lover to appreciate what this museum has to offer.
It houses memorabilia from Rascal Flatts, Carrie Underwood, and Dolly Parton, along with some of Elvis Presley’s cars, musical instruments from the ’20s, a mock radio studio from the ’50s and more.
Now it will have another massive exhibit, the 7,500 square foot Taylor Swift Education Center, in which Swift has donated $4 million to fund the building that will house classrooms and a multitude of interactive rooms to educate the masses.
Museum Director, Kyle Young told allaccess.com, “Taylor is an artist who has always been ahead of the curve. By stepping forward to fund our education center, she has once again demonstrated that she has an eye on our industry’s future. It will truly be the heart of our living museum, educating and inspiring young people and families, teaching them Country music history and helping them to make meaningful connections between the music and their own lives.”
–CJ Robinson, Mix 105.1/Orlando–
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Andy Grammer’s Positivity Comes From “One of the happiest people on Earth”
- Lorde Breaks the Mold, Thanks Fans for ‘Melodrama’ Success
- Mac Miller Pens Sweet Birthday Message to Ariana Grande
- Paris Jackson’s Newest Tattoo Pays Tribute to Michael
- Beyoncé Speaks! Protégés Share Her BET Awards Acceptance Speech
- Haim Perform ‘Want You Back’ on ‘The Graham Norton Show’