Nas is the object of Nicki Minaj‘s affection in her latest video “Right By My Side.” Throughout the nearly five minute clip Nas showers Nicki with expensive gifts, fancy dinners, shopping sprees and a brand new car.
“It all comes down to this/ I miss your morning kiss,” she sings passionately.
Meanwhile, Nicki’s colorful wigs are replaced with bleach blonde locks that rival Barbie’s.
In fact, her outfits throughout the clip mirror that of a Barbie doll too. Whether it’s her flowered sundress, black bodice dress or neon pink and green number Nicki continues to showcase her signature style.
As she sings of not living life without her man by her side, Chris Brown makes his entrance mid-track with his smooth vocals while trying to convince Nicki that he deserves her all to himself.
“Don’t turn away, pay attention. I’m pouring out my heart, girl,” he belts.
The Benny Boom directed clip provides and interesting love triangle, but it seems that Nas is the ultimate choice, or possible victim in “Right By My Side.” As a full moon hangs above the couple while they share a kiss Nicki’s face has the viewer wondering if she’s a vampire about to bite into Nas or she’s just playfully ending the track. Watch here to decide for yourself.
– Annie Reuter CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Bette Midler Joins Team Shelton on ‘The Voice’
- Jason Derulo Drops Funky New Track ‘Kiss the Sky’
- Snoop Dogg Says Hell No to Hot Dogs
- Elvis Presley’s Birth Certificate Up for Auction at Graceland
- Red Hot Chili Peppers, Anthrax, Black Keys to Reissue Pink Vinyls for Gilda’s Club
- Drake’s Dad Stars in Arkells Video ‘Drake’s Dad’