In addition to her upcoming tour, Norah Jones is making sure you get to see her as often as possible this summer. To hold fans over until Norah visits their town, the singer has a few performances coming to a TV near you.
Norah will be appearing on Rachel Ray tomorrow (May 18) performing “Happy Pills,” then it’s two intimate performances with VH1 Storytellers, airing June 8, and an upcoming episode of PBS Live From The Artists Den, airing later this summer.
Once done with a handful of dates in Europe, the singer will be coming back to her home in New York for appearances on Late Night With Jimmy Fallon on June 13 and The Today Show on June 15.
She also just added on another show to her fall outing, hitting Austin, Texas on October 19th. That show, as well as most of her October dates, go on sale Friday, so check out her website for more information.
–Heather Stas, CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- INXS’ Frontman Michael Hutchence Documentary in the Works
- Ariana Grande Debuts Bangin’ New Hairstyle
- Kim Kardashian, Calvin Harris Celebrate J-Lo’s Birthday Together
- Distracted Fan Plays Pokémon Go at Beyoncé Concert
- Usher, Michael Bolton, Sheryl Crow to Politicians: ‘Don’t Use Our Song’
- The White Stripes ‘Icky Thump’ Scores ‘Justice League’ Trailer