It’s Bronx Week this week… well, actually it’s 10 days long. That’s how awesome the Bronx is! The Bronx is the birthplace of many famous people: Jennifer Lopez, Billy Joel, James Caan, Cuba Gooding, Jr., Rob Reiner, Tony Curtis (who I once saw with a mustard stain on his shirt on 59th Street), Penny Marshall, Judd Hirsch… I could go on.
And, of course, it’s the home of the New York Yankees!! So does that make it the BEST borough in New York City?
We decided to go on a hunt to find which of the five is the best borough…
It’s Jim & Kim’s Battle of Boroughs!! This morning we asked you to call in and defend your borough…
Dean was the defender of Manhattan and he had 30 seconds to tell us why it is the best borough. Lauren was convinced that Queens is the best. But Maritza won the day for Staten Island!
What borough in this great city of ours do YOU think takes top prize? Sound off in the comments section below!
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Coldplay’s Chris Martin Reveals His Fasting Routine and Selling ‘The President’s First Album’
- Film Your Own ‘Hotline Bling’ Video in Toronto
- 6 Drake Collaborations We’d Like to See on ‘Views From the 6’
- Beyoncé to Launch New Clothing Line with Top Shop Owner Philip Green
- Watch Kelsea Ballerini Perform ‘Should’ve Been Us’ with Tori Kelly