Jim & Kim’s Battle of the Boroughs: What’s the Best Borough in NYC?
It’s Bronx Week this week… well, actually it’s 10 days long. That’s how awesome the Bronx is! The Bronx is the birthplace of many famous people: Jennifer Lopez, Billy Joel, James Caan, Cuba Gooding, Jr., Rob Reiner, Tony Curtis (who I once saw with a mustard stain on his shirt on 59th Street), Penny Marshall, Judd Hirsch… I could go on.
And, of course, it’s the home of the New York Yankees!! So does that make it the BEST borough in New York City?
We decided to go on a hunt to find which of the five is the best borough…
It’s Jim & Kim’s Battle of Boroughs!! This morning we asked you to call in and defend your borough…
Dean was the defender of Manhattan and he had 30 seconds to tell us why it is the best borough. Lauren was convinced that Queens is the best. But Maritza won the day for Staten Island!
What borough in this great city of ours do YOU think takes top prize? Sound off in the comments section below!
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Taylor Swift Will Not Sing About Exes, Air Dirty Laundry on ‘1989’
- Listen to a Preview of Ariana Grande’s ‘Too Close’
- 7 Videos That Led Director Mark Romanek to Taylor Swift
- Stream a Preview of Ariana Grande’s New Album ‘My Everything’
- Q&A: Joel Madden of Madden Brothers and the New Revolution of ‘We Are Done’