“Anything Goes” Cast’s Theatrical One Direction Lip Dub
Lip dubs are so hot right now, but it’s about time we gave the amateurs a break and let the professionals have a crack at it. The cast and crew of Roundabout Theater Company‘s Anything Goes aren’t very insecure, so they posted a “totally unscripted” lip dub of One Direction‘s “What Makes You Beautiful” to the YouTube.
Maintaining proper oral hygiene and brushing bald heads; that’s what theater actors do in their dressing rooms, right?
Wrong. This was totally scripted. The lip dub was directed/edited by Raymond J. Lee and choreographed by Brandon Bieber and Brandon Rubendall.
And to be clear, a lot goes into making these elaborate lip dubs. For instance, this one was “created with a Panasonic Lumix GH2, iMovie, an iPhone, and one awesome group of people.”
–E.J. Judge, CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Stream Stevie Nicks’ New Album ’24 Karat Gold: Songs From the Vault’
- Enter To Win BIOTA Botanical Products
- Prepare Your iCloud: U2’s Next Album is Already 70 Percent Complete
- Taylor Swift Covers Vogue UK, Talks Dating: ‘I Don’t Think They Want What Comes with It’
- Ben Affleck Should Never, Ever Sing ‘Let It Go’ Again: Watch And Hear Why
- Single Again: The Verve Pipe – ‘The Freshmen’