“Anything Goes” Cast’s Theatrical One Direction Lip Dub
Lip dubs are so hot right now, but it’s about time we gave the amateurs a break and let the professionals have a crack at it. The cast and crew of Roundabout Theater Company‘s Anything Goes aren’t very insecure, so they posted a “totally unscripted” lip dub of One Direction‘s “What Makes You Beautiful” to the YouTube.
Maintaining proper oral hygiene and brushing bald heads; that’s what theater actors do in their dressing rooms, right?
Wrong. This was totally scripted. The lip dub was directed/edited by Raymond J. Lee and choreographed by Brandon Bieber and Brandon Rubendall.
And to be clear, a lot goes into making these elaborate lip dubs. For instance, this one was “created with a Panasonic Lumix GH2, iMovie, an iPhone, and one awesome group of people.”
–E.J. Judge, CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Taylor Swift Wants Her Belly Button to Remain a ‘Mystery’
- Interview: Charli XCX on ‘Sucker,’ Working with Weezer and Chilling at the White House
- Beyoncé’s New Song ‘Ring Off’ Is a Tribute to Her Mom
- Metallica Unleash ‘Enter Sandman’ on Fourth Night of ‘Late Late Show’ Residency: Watch
- Bruno Mars & Mark Ronson Do Everything Wrong in ‘SNL’ Teaser: Watch
- One Direction Sit Down With ‘Ellen’ To Talk Taylor Swift, Bad Disguises & Weddings