“Anything Goes” Cast’s Theatrical One Direction Lip Dub
Lip dubs are so hot right now, but it’s about time we gave the amateurs a break and let the professionals have a crack at it. The cast and crew of Roundabout Theater Company‘s Anything Goes aren’t very insecure, so they posted a “totally unscripted” lip dub of One Direction‘s “What Makes You Beautiful” to the YouTube.
Maintaining proper oral hygiene and brushing bald heads; that’s what theater actors do in their dressing rooms, right?
Wrong. This was totally scripted. The lip dub was directed/edited by Raymond J. Lee and choreographed by Brandon Bieber and Brandon Rubendall.
And to be clear, a lot goes into making these elaborate lip dubs. For instance, this one was “created with a Panasonic Lumix GH2, iMovie, an iPhone, and one awesome group of people.”
–E.J. Judge, CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Watch The Weeknd Get Set on Fire in New ‘Can’t Feel My Face’ Video
- Rihanna Tried and Failed to Perform at Baltimore Protests
- Imagine Dragons, Jack Johnson to Play Farm Aid in Chicago This Year
- Tom Cruise Takes on Jimmy Fallon in Epic Lip Synch Battle
- Win A Pair Of Monster Octagon Headphones
- Mariah Carey to Receive Star on Hollywood Walk Of Fame