“Anything Goes” Cast’s Theatrical One Direction Lip Dub
Lip dubs are so hot right now, but it’s about time we gave the amateurs a break and let the professionals have a crack at it. The cast and crew of Roundabout Theater Company‘s Anything Goes aren’t very insecure, so they posted a “totally unscripted” lip dub of One Direction‘s “What Makes You Beautiful” to the YouTube.
Maintaining proper oral hygiene and brushing bald heads; that’s what theater actors do in their dressing rooms, right?
Wrong. This was totally scripted. The lip dub was directed/edited by Raymond J. Lee and choreographed by Brandon Bieber and Brandon Rubendall.
And to be clear, a lot goes into making these elaborate lip dubs. For instance, this one was “created with a Panasonic Lumix GH2, iMovie, an iPhone, and one awesome group of people.”
–E.J. Judge, CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- One Direction’s Harry Styles Very Much Enjoys Kacey Musgraves’ Music
- It’s Lady Gaga, Tony Bennett & a Flute Solo on ‘Nature Boy': Listen
- Watch Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers Jam with Steve Winwood
- Phil Collins to Play First Show in 4 Years
- Robin Thicke’s ‘Blurred Lines’ Deposition: The Revealing, Self-Deprecating, Hilarious Highlights
- George Harrison Tributes Lined Up Around Reissue of Solo Albums