Adam Lambert On Collaborating With Lady Gaga, Being A Kelly Clarkson Fan
Lambert featured “Fever” on his debut album For Your Entertainment and filled listeners in on the behind-the-scenes process.
“Gaga wrote ‘Fever.’ I recorded it with her in the studio and we had quite a day. It was really fun,” Lambert recalled.
Admitting that the duo may have had a drink “or two or four” while in the studio Lambert said he needed a certain type of energy for the track.
“That song in particular has that 70s rock, trashy, sexy swagger so it needed that shot before,” Lambert said.
Instead of just asking Lambert what’s on his iPod, the station decided to plug it in and hit shuffle. The first song that came up was Kelly Clarkson’s “Stronger.”
“Love this song! The whole album is fantastic,” he said. “She’s such a great singer, obviously she came from American Idol. She can just sing, man. It doesn’t matter what she’s singing, she can sing.”
- Annie Reuter CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Phil Collins Calls Adele ‘A Slippery Little Fish’ After Supposed Album Snub
- Style Files: Kim Cesarion on Suits and Stockholm Fashion
- Sam Smith Pulls Surprise Guest Ed Sheeran for ‘Stay With Me’ Duet: Watch
- Interview: Usher Talks ‘UR Experience’ Tour, ‘Hands of Stone,’ Bieber and Strippers
- Taylor Swift Says She Was ‘Never Taught the Definition of Feminism’ as a Little Girl, Wishes She Had Been
- This Taylor Swift/Beyoncé Mashup Will Change Your Life