Adam Lambert On Collaborating With Lady Gaga, Being A Kelly Clarkson Fan
Lambert featured “Fever” on his debut album For Your Entertainment and filled listeners in on the behind-the-scenes process.
“Gaga wrote ‘Fever.’ I recorded it with her in the studio and we had quite a day. It was really fun,” Lambert recalled.
Admitting that the duo may have had a drink “or two or four” while in the studio Lambert said he needed a certain type of energy for the track.
“That song in particular has that 70s rock, trashy, sexy swagger so it needed that shot before,” Lambert said.
Instead of just asking Lambert what’s on his iPod, the station decided to plug it in and hit shuffle. The first song that came up was Kelly Clarkson’s “Stronger.”
“Love this song! The whole album is fantastic,” he said. “She’s such a great singer, obviously she came from American Idol. She can just sing, man. It doesn’t matter what she’s singing, she can sing.”
- Annie Reuter CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Calvin Harris Lands Spring Emporio Armani Campaign
- Madonna Denies Supposed Album Leak As Stolen ‘Unfinished Demos,’ ‘Form of Terrorism’
- Lorde, Skrillex, Rick Astley & Many More Attempt to Write the Greatest Song Ever: Watch
- Craig Wayne Boyd Wins Season 7 of ‘The Voice’
- Amy Adams Just Loves One Direction So Much: Watch
- Justin Timberlake & Jimmy Fallon Go Back To Camp For Nerdy Rendition of Third Eye Blind’s ‘Jumper': Watch