Adam Lambert On Collaborating With Lady Gaga, Being A Kelly Clarkson Fan
Lambert featured “Fever” on his debut album For Your Entertainment and filled listeners in on the behind-the-scenes process.
“Gaga wrote ‘Fever.’ I recorded it with her in the studio and we had quite a day. It was really fun,” Lambert recalled.
Admitting that the duo may have had a drink “or two or four” while in the studio Lambert said he needed a certain type of energy for the track.
“That song in particular has that 70s rock, trashy, sexy swagger so it needed that shot before,” Lambert said.
Instead of just asking Lambert what’s on his iPod, the station decided to plug it in and hit shuffle. The first song that came up was Kelly Clarkson’s “Stronger.”
“Love this song! The whole album is fantastic,” he said. “She’s such a great singer, obviously she came from American Idol. She can just sing, man. It doesn’t matter what she’s singing, she can sing.”
- Annie Reuter CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Pharrell and United Nations Foundation Team Up for International Day of Happiness 2014
- Listen to Michael Jackson’s Unreleased Song, ‘Slave to the Rhythm’
- Ke$ha Is Feeling Better and Ready to Make Music
- Musicians + Sports: American Authors on Baseball, the Red Sox and Kanye West’s Aquatic Calling
- Watch Kings of Leon Rate the Best Cheesesteaks of Philadelphia
- Interview: Hayley Williams on the Paramore Cruise, the Fall Out Boy Tour & Why She’ll (Probably) Never Go Solo