Tweet Beat: Wise Words From Chris Brown, Katy Perry, Drake, Diddy And More
Some stars Tweet to talk to their fans. Some stars Tweet to tell you what they’re up to in pictures, links, and opinions. And some stars Tweet words of wisdom.
We scrolled through and selected some of the best advice Tweets from musicians for the past few days. Let them be your guide.
We start with prolific Tweeter Chris Brown.
Life is lesson. Everything else is creativity and energy! Love u Teambreezy.
— Chris Brown(@chrisbrown) May 16, 2012
Diddy revs his followers up with a quote from motivational speaker Ralph Marston.
Your dreams are as real as you allow them to be- RM
— iamdiddy (@iamdiddy) May 15, 2012
Jordin Sparks hits us with some Biblical inspiration.
Many plans are in a man’s heart,But the counsel of the Lord will stand. Proverbs 19:21
— Jordin Sparks (@JordinSparks) May 16, 2012
Drake gets a bit sarcastic with his motivation advice.
You never had no one like me? Well why you so complacent.
— Drizzy (@Drake) May 14, 2012
Keri Hilson dips into some sage love advice.
Your FREE will can COST you a good woman or man. And that’s expensive!
— Keri Hilson (@KeriHilson) May 15, 2012
While Hot Chelle Rae teach something new about music.
Pop is the sound of a song exploding.
— Hot Chelle Rae (@HotChelleRae) May 16, 2012
And Katy Perry just wants you to have nice manners.
— Katy Perry (@katyperry) May 16, 2012
-Courtney E. Smith, CBS Radio
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Neon Trees Relive Personal History for ‘First Things First’ Video
- Avril Lavigne Tries to Go Big in Japan for ‘Hello Kitty’ Video
- Watch A Great Big World Fall in Love, Long Distance in ‘Already Home’
- Lorde Postpones Upcoming Tour Due To Chest Infection
- Eminem, OutKast, Pearl Jam & Lorde to Headline Austin City Limits Music Festival
- Win Tickets To ‘Heathers The Musical’