Sharon Osbourne & Julie Chen Talk “The Talk” with Jim & Kim
The ladies from CBS’s hit daytime daily talk show, The Talk, stopped into the Fresh studio this morning to chat it up with Jim and Kim.
The Talk moved its operation from the West coast to the East coast, an announcement made by host/moderator Julie Chen when she drove a New York City cab onto the stage with Sharon Osbourne and the rest of the ladies from the show. Chen, born and raised in Queens, couldn’t be happier with the move.
“I never want to leave,” says Chen, who admits she falls into old habits most New Yorkers are accustomed to. “I’m walking faster. I’m talking faster. I’m mouthing off to people who are not paying attention to the road. I’m like a crazy person, but I realize once I get back to my hometown I start behaving the way I should!”
The feeling is mutual amongst the entire cast, who have added Sheryl Underwood and Aisha Tyler to the original crew of Chen, Osbourne and Sara Gilbert.
“We’re pumped to be here,” says Osbourne. “We’re all so excited to be here.”
The move to New York has also been the catalyst for some wild behavior by members of The Talk staff.
“We’re kind of being more bad than normal,” says Chen. “You think Ozzy and Black Sabbath tore up hotels? The people behind the ladies of The Talk, the people who make us look good everyday… they’re animals!”
You can watch Julie Chen and Sharon Osbourne on The Talk weekdays at 2pm on CBS.
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Mr. Big Drummer Pat Torpey Diagnosed with Parkinson’s
- Madonna, Diplo Rework ‘La Isla Bonita’ to Mention Major Lazer in Dub Plate Remix: Watch
- Katy Perry Does the Ultimate #tbt in Lyric Video for ‘This Is How We Do’: Watch
- Questlove Defends Iggy Azalea, Calls ‘Fancy’ the Song of the Summer
- Beyoncé Strips Down ‘Crazy In Love’ For Steamy ‘Fifty Shades of Grey’ Trailer
- Jack White to Headline Farm Aid 2014 Alongside Neil Young, Willie Nelson, John Mellencamp & Dave Matthews