Mary J Blige And More Rock Dancing With The Stars
Mary J and her castmates from the upcoming Rock of Ages movie gave viewers a hint of what to expect from the upcoming film. Dancing with the Stars alum Julianne Hough (Sherrie Christian) and Diego Boneta (Drew Boley) warmed up the crowd by launching into a medley of Joan Jett’s “I Love Rock and Roll” and Foreigner’s “Jukebox Hero,” before Mary came out as her character “Justice Charlier” to sing Journey’s “Anyway Way You Want It.” The track was just released this week to get fans of the Broadway show ready for the movie’s June 15th release date.
Morissette was among the first performers of the night, debuting her brand new song, “Guardian” from her forthcoming album Havoc and Bright Lights. And Carrie Underwood also took the stage to perform “Good Girl” from her just released chart topping album, Blown Away.
The surprising elimination among the dancers last night was Maria Menounos and partner Derek Hough, who had come out among the top with their scores the night before. The remaining three couples competing for the mirror ball next week will be Donald Driver and Peta Murgatroyd, Katherine Jenkins and Mark Ballas plus Wiliam Levy and Cheryl Burke.
The finale for Dancing with the Stars will be on May 22.
-Heather Stas, CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Calvin Harris Lands Spring Emporio Armani Campaign
- Madonna Denies Supposed Album Leak As Stolen ‘Unfinished Demos,’ ‘Form of Terrorism’
- Lorde, Skrillex, Rick Astley & Many More Attempt to Write the Greatest Song Ever: Watch
- Craig Wayne Boyd Wins Season 7 of ‘The Voice’
- Amy Adams Just Loves One Direction So Much: Watch
- Justin Timberlake & Jimmy Fallon Go Back To Camp For Nerdy Rendition of Third Eye Blind’s ‘Jumper': Watch