Trespassing, the much anticipated second album from Adam Lambert was released yesterday.
It took a little longer than the expected March release, but Adam said it was well worth it.
“We had to do some last minute work on the album. [We] worked on some new songs and had to extend the release date a little bit but I think the fans will not be disappointed,” Lambert told Mix 96.5/Houston.
Currently atop the iTunes chart, Lambert expressed his excitement on Twitter yesterday.
Wow!! #Trespassing is sitting nice and high on the itunes chart! What a great sight to wake-up to! Thank you all for checking it out!!
— Adam Lambert (@adamlambert) May 15, 2012
One of the new tracks, “Never Close Our Eyes” was co-written by Bruno Mars. “It was the first time we worked together and he’s fantastic. He’s so talented and really down to earth and cool and humble. He’s a really nice guy,” Adam said.
And who wins the hair competition? “[Bruno’s] hair is higher. I saw him at the AMA’s and I looked at him and said ‘your hair is higher than mine! Bastard!'”
Adam has been busy promoting his new album and will perform tomorrow night on American Idol.
– Blake Hayes Mix 96.5/Houston
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- John Mayer is Living a Much Healthier Life Thanks to Dead & Company
- Mariah Carey & DJ Khaled Star in ‘Keys To Christmas’
- Lady Gaga Clarifies PTSD Comments
- Artists React to GRAMMY Nominations
- Stevie Nicks Adds Dates to ’24 Karat Gold’ Tour
- Madonna Expresses ‘Heartbreak’ & ‘Betrayal’ Over President-Elect Trump