Adam Lambert Discusses His New Album And Bruno Mars’ Hair
Trespassing, the much anticipated second album from Adam Lambert was released yesterday.
It took a little longer than the expected March release, but Adam said it was well worth it.
“We had to do some last minute work on the album. [We] worked on some new songs and had to extend the release date a little bit but I think the fans will not be disappointed,” Lambert told Mix 96.5/Houston.
Currently atop the iTunes chart, Lambert expressed his excitement on Twitter yesterday.
Wow!! #Trespassing is sitting nice and high on the itunes chart! What a great sight to wake-up to! Thank you all for checking it out!!
— Adam Lambert (@adamlambert) May 15, 2012
One of the new tracks, “Never Close Our Eyes” was co-written by Bruno Mars. “It was the first time we worked together and he’s fantastic. He’s so talented and really down to earth and cool and humble. He’s a really nice guy,” Adam said.
And who wins the hair competition? “[Bruno's] hair is higher. I saw him at the AMA’s and I looked at him and said ‘your hair is higher than mine! Bastard!'”
Adam has been busy promoting his new album and will perform tomorrow night on American Idol.
- Blake Hayes Mix 96.5/Houston
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Tom Petty Slams EDM Culture and Electric Daisy Carnival: ‘Watch People Play Records? That’s Stupid’
- Hilary Duff Returns with Sun-Drenched Comeback Single ‘Chasing the Sun': Listen
- Coldplay Frontman Chris Martin’s Best Live Acoustic Performances
- Coldplay Donates $17,000 to Terminally Ill Fan
- Chris Martin Is Coming To Fresh
- Win Tickets For The New York Renaissance Faire