Mariah Carey Shows Off ‘Dem Babies’
Mariah Carey can’t stop talking about “dem babies” of hers! Last month, the proud mama celebrated little Monroe and Moroccan’s first birthdays in Paris and now she’s created a website specifically dedicated to showing the twins off. All in the name of a good cause, of course.
The happy parents have created their own brag book at dembabies.com. “We are so elated to finally be able to show you come pictures of the beloved additions to our family,” Carey and husband, Nick Cannon wrote on the site. “We deliberated for so long and how to reveal the first pictures of our babies to the world. We just didn’t want to do the typical thing and display them in a tabloid (not that there’s anything wrong with that).”
Carey instead decided to release the photos herself with all proceeds going to The Fresh Air Fund’s Camp Mariah. The pictures themselves are a page right out of the family photo album with shots of the little tykes all dressed up and playing with their birthday gifts, which includes a toy piano and mini Ferrari.
While in Paris, Carey and Cannon also celebrated their 4-year wedding anniversary by renewing their vows for the fourth time.
Watch Mariah’s adventures in the City of Lights below.
–Shannon Carlin, CBS Local
Get more news on fresh1027.com:
- Stream ‘Nina Revisited… A Tribute to Nina Simone’ Featuring Lauryn Hill, Usher & More
- Can Women Be Beautiful and Funny? Hollywood Execs Still Not Sure
- Alison Brie Trying Salt N Pepa’s ‘Shoop’ on ‘Lip Sync Battle’ Is the Whitest Thing: Watch
- Kanye West Is the Only Feature on the Weeknd’s New Album, Says Ed Sheeran
- Britney Spears Recreating the ‘Oops I Did It Again’ Cover with Her Sons Will Make You Feel Old