HOUSTON (CBS) — Phone, keys, wallet are on the short list of things you don’t want to leave home without. But Dave Hurban, a 21-year old Dynasty Tattoo artist from Newfield, N.J., made sure his iPod would be something he’d never forget to grab.
After surfing the web and researching other outrageous piercings, Hurban decided his new lightweight iPod Nano 6 deserved a permanent place to live on his body; and he learned he’d be the first to do so.
“It feels like I’m wearing a watch,” Hurban said. “You get used to it. It’s like when you wear the same ring all the time. It can get knocked off if you bump it too hard.”
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Hall & Oates Reflect on 4 Decades of Making Music
- Halsey’s ‘Hopeless Fountain Kingdom’ Features Quavo, Lauren Jauregui
- 2 Truths and a Lie Concert Edition: Karen & Jeffrey Get In on the ’10 Bands’ Facebook Trend
- OneRepublic Drop New Song ‘No Vacancy’
- Harry Styles Announces 2017 Tour
- Bruno Mars Adds Ludacris to Gucci Mane Remix of ‘That’s What I Like’