HOUSTON (CBS) — Phone, keys, wallet are on the short list of things you don’t want to leave home without. But Dave Hurban, a 21-year old Dynasty Tattoo artist from Newfield, N.J., made sure his iPod would be something he’d never forget to grab.
After surfing the web and researching other outrageous piercings, Hurban decided his new lightweight iPod Nano 6 deserved a permanent place to live on his body; and he learned he’d be the first to do so.
“It feels like I’m wearing a watch,” Hurban said. “You get used to it. It’s like when you wear the same ring all the time. It can get knocked off if you bump it too hard.”
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Justin Timberlake & Jessica Biel Have Lunch with Hillary Clinton
- ‘I Almost Passed on Katy Perry’: An Interview with Lava Records CEO Jason Flom
- The Song of the Summer 2016 Has Been Crowned
- Ariana Grande and Mac Miller Caught Smooching
- Britney Spears Auctions Clothing for Louisiana Flood Relief
- Don’t Miss Halle Berry’s Dramatic Reading of ‘Oops!… I Did It Again’