No rest for Jessica Simpson. Only two weeks after giving birth, she’s already back to work with her latest fashion venture, Jessica Simpson Maternity.
The new line, available this fall, is aimed at the modern mom-to-be who is looking to stay stylish throughout her pregnancy while still feeling comfortable. Inspired by the ’70s, the collection will have a vintage flair that echoes Simpson’s own hippie style with printed tops, maxi dresses and form-fitting jersey knit dresses.
“You want to wear clothes that are flattering to your baby bump,” Simpson said in a statement. “You want to show your bump off.”
The maternity collection will be available in stores like Motherhood Maternity, Destination Maternity, as well as Macy’s.
Like most celebrities, Simpson unveiled her little pride and joy in this week’s People Magazine. The photos of Maxwell Drew reportedly went for $800,000.
While this number is surely nothing to sneeze at, it’s actually a steal when it comes to celeb baby photos. In 2008, People paid Jennifer Lopez $6 million to share pictures of her twins, while Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt earned $14 million the same year for exclusive shots of their twins, making them the most expensive baby pictures of all time.
But don’t worry, the new mom is still raking in the dough. She reportedly signed a $3 million deal with Weight Watchers to lose the baby weight.
–Shannon Carlin, CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Exclusive: Selena Gomez Denies Collaborating with The Weeknd on New Music
- Ariana Grande Posts Heartfelt Letter to Bombing Victims, Plans Benefit Concert
- Hanson’s Kids Star in Adorable ‘I Was Born’ Video
- #TeamTooMuch: You’ll Never Believe Mariah Carey’s Diva Demands On The Set Of Her New Film!
- ‘Despacito’ Beat Works on Every Pop Song. Here’s Proof.
- Actor Playing Michael Jackson in New Movie Responds to Criticism