A not-so-subtle tweet from Sara Bareilles this week teased new music and made a lot of fans very happy.
— Sara Bareilles (@SaraBareilles) May 9, 2012
The new song, produced by Ben Folds, has the singer changing things up, going a little less pop and a little more retro. On the powerful ballad Bareilles pleads with the one she loves to stick around with a little help from a few backup singers.
The 5-song EP is available to pre-order on iTunes now.
– Shannon Carlin, CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Adele Will Perform at the GRAMMYs
- Listen to John Mellencamp’s New Song ‘Easy Target’
- John Mayer Reveals Motivation for ‘The Search for Everything Wave One’
- Jackie Evancho Prepares for Her Big Inaguration Gig
- Common Addresses Women’s Health at Gig for Planned Parenthood
- Solange, Esperanza Spalding Deliver at Peace Ball