Howard Stern Bashes Britney Spears As A Judge On “X-Factor”
He’s never been one for holding his tongue and at a press conference yesterday, Howard Stern lived up to his reputation.
The former shock jock and current America’s Got Talent judge voiced some harsh opinions regarding Britney Spears potentially signing on as a judge for rival reality-talent show X-Factor.
“I think it’s a wonderful decision. Britney still thinks the earth is flat,” he chided. “I can’t imagine…I think we’re going to tune in to see her, to see if she can function through the thing. As far as any real criticism, I think Simon and LA Reid will do that. I think Britney will sit there and eat a lollipop and wear a sexy outfit. I’ll tune in to see what kind of train wreck she is, absolutely.”
It was reported that Britney had signed the $15 million contract, but due to her conservatorship, there has been a delay. The deal would make her the highest-paid judge of any reality competition, ahead of both Jennifer Lopez on American Idol and Christina Aguilera on The Voice.
A source told E! that “She can’t wait to sit down next to Simon at the judges’ table and give this everything she’s got.”
-Robyn Luttrell, 97.1 AMP Radio, Los Angeles
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Stream Stevie Nicks’ New Album ’24 Karat Gold: Songs From the Vault’
- Enter To Win BIOTA Botanical Products
- Prepare Your iCloud: U2’s Next Album is Already 70 Percent Complete
- Taylor Swift Covers Vogue UK, Talks Dating: ‘I Don’t Think They Want What Comes with It’
- Ben Affleck Should Never, Ever Sing ‘Let It Go’ Again: Watch And Hear Why
- Single Again: The Verve Pipe – ‘The Freshmen’