Howard Stern Bashes Britney Spears As A Judge On “X-Factor”
He’s never been one for holding his tongue and at a press conference yesterday, Howard Stern lived up to his reputation.
The former shock jock and current America’s Got Talent judge voiced some harsh opinions regarding Britney Spears potentially signing on as a judge for rival reality-talent show X-Factor.
“I think it’s a wonderful decision. Britney still thinks the earth is flat,” he chided. “I can’t imagine…I think we’re going to tune in to see her, to see if she can function through the thing. As far as any real criticism, I think Simon and LA Reid will do that. I think Britney will sit there and eat a lollipop and wear a sexy outfit. I’ll tune in to see what kind of train wreck she is, absolutely.”
It was reported that Britney had signed the $15 million contract, but due to her conservatorship, there has been a delay. The deal would make her the highest-paid judge of any reality competition, ahead of both Jennifer Lopez on American Idol and Christina Aguilera on The Voice.
A source told E! that “She can’t wait to sit down next to Simon at the judges’ table and give this everything she’s got.”
-Robyn Luttrell, 97.1 AMP Radio, Los Angeles
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Taylor Swift Making Demon Cat Sounds with Her Mouth is Glorious: Watch
- Taylor Swift Unites Republicans & Democrats, Facebook Study Shows
- Ariana Grande Might Be on the ‘Hunger Games: Mockingjay’ Soundtrack
- Taylor Swift May Keep First Week Platinum-Selling Albums Alive with ‘1989’
- Paul Simon Exhibit Coming to Rock Hall
- Bastille Release New Song ‘The Driver’ from ‘Drive’ Rescore: Listen