Carrie Underwood Performs “Freak”-y Duet With Jimmy Kimmel
Carrie Underwood appeared on Jimmy Kimmel Live! last night, and it was no ordinary sit-down interview. They talked about “favorite” American Idol contestants, Randy Jackson, hockey, life on the tour bus, life as a vegan country singer, and of course, her hockey-playing husband, Mike Fisher.
“Is Mike nervous about the fact that many of your songs deal with violent revenge?” Kimmel asks.
Carrie laughs, then says: “My life is good, my husband’s wonderful. Nobody wants to hear that. It’d make a terrible song.”
She also describes a ritual she does every album release day–and for Blown Away, she did it four times.
And speaking of “violent revenge,” a highlight of the TV appearance was a duet Carrie performed with Jimmy.
Titled “Before You Freak,” Jimmy describes it as “the aftermath of revenge,” while Carrie calls it “‘Before He Cheats’…the sequel,” referencing her 2007 single.
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Lance Bass on One Direction: ‘I Just See Harry Leaving Soon’
- Bleachers Remix Sia’s ‘Big Girls Cry': Listen
- Here’s Ariana Grande & Lea Michele Singing Spice Girls on Helium
- ‘Fifty Shades’ Sequels Are Coming in 2017, 2018
- Billy Joel Will Play New York’s Nassau Coliseum’s Final Show
- Terry Crews Doing Vanessa Carlton’s ‘A Thousand Miles’ on Lip Sync Battle is What Dreams Are Made Of: Watch