Carrie Underwood appeared on Jimmy Kimmel Live! last night, and it was no ordinary sit-down interview. They talked about “favorite” American Idol contestants, Randy Jackson, hockey, life on the tour bus, life as a vegan country singer, and of course, her hockey-playing husband, Mike Fisher.
“Is Mike nervous about the fact that many of your songs deal with violent revenge?” Kimmel asks.
Carrie laughs, then says: “My life is good, my husband’s wonderful. Nobody wants to hear that. It’d make a terrible song.”
She also describes a ritual she does every album release day–and for Blown Away, she did it four times.
And speaking of “violent revenge,” a highlight of the TV appearance was a duet Carrie performed with Jimmy.
Titled “Before You Freak,” Jimmy describes it as “the aftermath of revenge,” while Carrie calls it “‘Before He Cheats’…the sequel,” referencing her 2007 single.
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Adam Levine and Behati Prinsloo Officially Parents, But What’s Up With the Baby’s Name?
- Shawn Mendes Pokes Fun of Jimmy Fallon on ‘The Tonight Show’
- Adele on Quitting Smoking: ‘I’m Convinced That’s Made my Voice Weaker’
- Diddy Donates $1 Million to Howard University Scholarship Fund
- 5 Best Songs on Shawn Mendes’ ‘Illuminate’
- Justin Timberlake Revamps ‘Can’t Stop the Feeling!’ with James Corden, Gwen Stefani