Carrie Underwood Performs “Freak”-y Duet With Jimmy Kimmel
Carrie Underwood appeared on Jimmy Kimmel Live! last night, and it was no ordinary sit-down interview. They talked about “favorite” American Idol contestants, Randy Jackson, hockey, life on the tour bus, life as a vegan country singer, and of course, her hockey-playing husband, Mike Fisher.
“Is Mike nervous about the fact that many of your songs deal with violent revenge?” Kimmel asks.
Carrie laughs, then says: “My life is good, my husband’s wonderful. Nobody wants to hear that. It’d make a terrible song.”
She also describes a ritual she does every album release day–and for Blown Away, she did it four times.
And speaking of “violent revenge,” a highlight of the TV appearance was a duet Carrie performed with Jimmy.
Titled “Before You Freak,” Jimmy describes it as “the aftermath of revenge,” while Carrie calls it “‘Before He Cheats’…the sequel,” referencing her 2007 single.
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- How To Get That Fierce Holiday Look by Beyoncé’s Makeup Artist Francesca Tolot
- Katy Perry Reveals Holiday Covergirl Campaign
- 18 Holiday Gifts For The Music Lover In Your Life
- Lorde Was Taylor Swift’s Manager For One Night, And One Night Only
- Lady Gaga & Tony Bennett Help Us Swing Into the Holidays With New H&M Commercial: Watch
- Rihanna Teases New Album with 15-Second Snippet