Jerry Seinfeld is looking to make another return to television, this time with a “show about something.”
The anti-dentite is pitching a new show that will feature the comedian and his funny friends who share a passion for classic cars. The reality show is tentatively titled “Comics and Cars” and Seinfeld has been hinting that he has already begun shooting by teasing his Twitter followers with pictures of him with friends like “Seinfeld” co-creator Larry David, Alec Baldwin and Ricky Gervais.
The comic has reportedly been shopping the show to networks.
“It’s a niche concept more suited to cable or even just the internet. Possibly the Speed Channel or Velocity,” says a source according to Business Insider.
Seinfeld’s last leap into television, “The Marriage Ref,” fared as well as Elaine in line for soup, but with some luck “Cars and Comics” could make this the “Summer of Seinfeld.”
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Prince’s ‘Sign O The Times’ 30 Years Later: A Look Back at His Magnum Opus
- Lana Del Rey Teases Collaboration with the Weeknd?
- Justin Timberlake Teases Collab with Pharrell Williams, Timbaland
- John Legend Surprises Commuters by Playing Piano at Train Station
- Win Passes To “The Boss Baby” & A Trip On AMTRAK
- Nicki Minaj, Zendaya Weigh in on Bill O’Reilly’s Controversial Maxine Waters Comments