Jerry Seinfeld is looking to make another return to television, this time with a “show about something.”
The anti-dentite is pitching a new show that will feature the comedian and his funny friends who share a passion for classic cars. The reality show is tentatively titled “Comics and Cars” and Seinfeld has been hinting that he has already begun shooting by teasing his Twitter followers with pictures of him with friends like “Seinfeld” co-creator Larry David, Alec Baldwin and Ricky Gervais.
The comic has reportedly been shopping the show to networks.
“It’s a niche concept more suited to cable or even just the internet. Possibly the Speed Channel or Velocity,” says a source according to Business Insider.
Seinfeld’s last leap into television, “The Marriage Ref,” fared as well as Elaine in line for soup, but with some luck “Cars and Comics” could make this the “Summer of Seinfeld.”
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Justin Timberlake & Jessica Biel Have Lunch with Hillary Clinton
- ‘I Almost Passed on Katy Perry’: An Interview with Lava Records CEO Jason Flom
- The Song of the Summer 2016 Has Been Crowned
- Ariana Grande and Mac Miller Caught Smooching
- Britney Spears Auctions Clothing for Louisiana Flood Relief
- Don’t Miss Halle Berry’s Dramatic Reading of ‘Oops!… I Did It Again’