Christina Aguilera Apologizes To “The Voice’s” Tony Lucca
— Justin Timberlake(@jtimberlake) May 7, 2012
Xtina offered snippy critiques of her former Mouseketeer castmate all season long, leading to frustration for Lucca, who said he was “over it.”
After Tuesday night’s finale, however, Lucca told US Weekly that Aguilera apologized to him, saying, “this became much more of a dramatic thing than she ever intended it.”
Lucca ultimately lost the reality singing competition and wondered if his feud with Aguilera might be to blame. “Her criticism for the most part has inspired me and led me to a higher plane than I might not have found otherwise,” he said. “I’ve tried to turn that all into positive and use it for creative inspiration but I don’t know . . . maybe this is America’s way of saying that they don’t want to reward this sort of petty back-and-forth kind of thing.”
-Courtney E. Smith
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Beyoncé Lands the Cover of TIME’s 100 Most Influential People Issue
- Four Day Pop Up Cat Cafe! Don’t Miss It!
- Avril Lavigne Responds to Claims That Her ‘Hello Kitty’ Video is Racist
- Kim’s College: Tribeca Film Festival, No Kardashians In NJ & Pink Lyrics
- Joan Rivers Trash Talks Hostages, Clooney Stands Up For Obama & Khloe K Not Wanted In NJ: It’s The Hollywood Hotsheet!
- Justin Bieber Apologizes, Pleads Ignorance After Dishonorable Selfie In Japan