— Justin Timberlake(@jtimberlake) May 7, 2012
Xtina offered snippy critiques of her former Mouseketeer castmate all season long, leading to frustration for Lucca, who said he was “over it.”
After Tuesday night’s finale, however, Lucca told US Weekly that Aguilera apologized to him, saying, “this became much more of a dramatic thing than she ever intended it.”
Lucca ultimately lost the reality singing competition and wondered if his feud with Aguilera might be to blame. “Her criticism for the most part has inspired me and led me to a higher plane than I might not have found otherwise,” he said. “I’ve tried to turn that all into positive and use it for creative inspiration but I don’t know . . . maybe this is America’s way of saying that they don’t want to reward this sort of petty back-and-forth kind of thing.”
-Courtney E. Smith
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Kelly Clarkson Addresses Body Image on New Track ‘Whole Lotta Woman’
- Rihanna Likes Her Men Dressed in Black
- What’s the Song in the New ‘Black Panther’ Trailer?
- Watch Bruno Mars Perform ‘Just the Way You Are’ in Spanish
- Sia Details ‘Everyday is Christmas’ Album
- What Is The Stupidest Thing You’ve Ever Stolen?