NEW YORK (CBSNewYork) — There’s no place like home.
Barbra Streisand has signed up to perform in her hometown at the new Barclays Center on Oct. 11.
The 10-time Grammy award winning artist was raised in Flatbush and graduated from Erasmus Hall High School.
This will be her first time performing in her native borough.
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Carson and Cane’s Couple’s Court: Rude Awakening
- FM Magazine: Out Of The Darkness Overnight Walk in NYC
- Adele Shares Beyoncé Love
- Beyoncé and Rita Ora Pose Together at Met Gala, Shut Down ‘Becky’ Rumors
- Bono and Lupita Nyong’o Dedicate Broadway Performance to Abducted Girls
- ‘Hamilton’ Sets All-Time Tony Nominations Record