NEW YORK (CBSNewYork) — There’s no place like home.
Barbra Streisand has signed up to perform in her hometown at the new Barclays Center on Oct. 11.
The 10-time Grammy award winning artist was raised in Flatbush and graduated from Erasmus Hall High School.
This will be her first time performing in her native borough.
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Coldplay Share Black and White ‘Everglow’ Video
- Nicki Minaj Celebrates Birthday with Meek Mill in Paradise
- Congress Passes Act to Fight Online Scalping
- DNCE, Charlie Puth, Fifth Harmony & More Team Up For Charity Single
- Justin Bieber Has Most Views on Vevo in 2016, 1.8 Billion
- Louis Tomlinson’s Mother Dies from Leukemia