NEW YORK (CBSNewYork) — There’s no place like home.
Barbra Streisand has signed up to perform in her hometown at the new Barclays Center on Oct. 11.
The 10-time Grammy award winning artist was raised in Flatbush and graduated from Erasmus Hall High School.
This will be her first time performing in her native borough.
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Twenty One Pilots, Frank Ocean, Chance The Rapper to Headline Sasquatch Festival
- Mumford & Sons Announce Three Headlining US Tour Dates
- Attend A Private Performance From Ed Sheeran – Enter Now
- Justin Bieber Calls The Weeknd’s Music ‘Wack’
- Win Tickets To The Super Pet Expo
- Rod Stewart and Cyndi Lauper Announce Summer Tour