Brooklyn’s Own Barbra Streisand Slated To Perform At Barclays Center This Fall
NEW YORK (CBSNewYork) — There’s no place like home.
Barbra Streisand has signed up to perform in her hometown at the new Barclays Center on Oct. 11.
The 10-time Grammy award winning artist was raised in Flatbush and graduated from Erasmus Hall High School.
This will be her first time performing in her native borough.
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- U2 Worried Their Tour Was Already Over When The Edge Fell Off the Stage
- Lady Gaga Is a Blonde Again: See Her New Look
- Jon Bon Jovi Wrote a Song for Rutgers Grads: Watch
- Bill Murray Will Wish You a ‘Very Murray Christmas’ This December
- Adam Lambert Teases Two More Songs Off New Album ‘The Original High': Listen
- ‘Game of Thrones': The Musical? Coldplay Make It a Reality For a Good Cause