Brooklyn’s Own Barbra Streisand Slated To Perform At Barclays Center This Fall
NEW YORK (CBSNewYork) — There’s no place like home.
Barbra Streisand has signed up to perform in her hometown at the new Barclays Center on Oct. 11.
The 10-time Grammy award winning artist was raised in Flatbush and graduated from Erasmus Hall High School.
This will be her first time performing in her native borough.
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Style Files: Selena Gomez Launches ‘Rock Chic’ Adidas NEO Summer Collection
- Major Lazer Teams Up with Pharrell and an ‘Aerosol Can’
- Prince, Warner Bros. Announce Partnership, ‘Purple Rain’ Reissue
- Austin Mahone Drops ‘Till I Find You,’ New Album Track Listing
- One Direction Morph Into Each Other For ‘You & I’ Video
- Raves Are For Kids: NYC Clubs Cater to the 12-and-Under Set