Brooklyn’s Own Barbra Streisand Slated To Perform At Barclays Center This Fall
NEW YORK (CBSNewYork) — There’s no place like home.
Barbra Streisand has signed up to perform in her hometown at the new Barclays Center on Oct. 11.
The 10-time Grammy award winning artist was raised in Flatbush and graduated from Erasmus Hall High School.
This will be her first time performing in her native borough.
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Lance Bass on One Direction: ‘I Just See Harry Leaving Soon’
- Bleachers Remix Sia’s ‘Big Girls Cry': Listen
- Here’s Ariana Grande & Lea Michele Singing Spice Girls on Helium
- ‘Fifty Shades’ Sequels Are Coming in 2017, 2018
- Billy Joel Will Play New York’s Nassau Coliseum’s Final Show
- Terry Crews Doing Vanessa Carlton’s ‘A Thousand Miles’ on Lip Sync Battle is What Dreams Are Made Of: Watch