Rebecca Black, the girl with the catchiest song on the Internet (“It’s Friday, Friday/Gotta get down on Friday”) is back with a new summertime video for “Sing It.”
The video was shot in Malibu, California and features lots of Rebecca frolicking in the sand, biking with friends, and acting adorably goofy — the latter being something she must have picked up from her guest turn on the set of Katy Perry’s “Last Friday Night (T.G.I.F.)” video.
This seems to be Rebecca’s attempt to write the song of the summer, but can she unseat Carly Rae Jepsen for catchiest song in the world at the moment?
-Courtney E. Smith, CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Prince’s 1987 Concert Movie ‘Sign o’ the Times’ Headed to Showtime
- ‘Macarena’ Dance Lands Saudi Teen in Hot Water with Police
- Meghan Trainor Denounces Anti-Marriage Equality Ad Using Her Picture
- Taylor Swift Announces New Album ‘Reputation’
- Watch Mel B Throw Water on Simon Cowell
- Beyoncé to Collaborate with Laverne Cox on Upcoming Project