No More Massages For John Travolta
John Travolta, I have two words for you: Foam Roller. Nix the masseur will ya, bud?
In the most recent of accusations that John Travolta may not be as big of a fan of Kelly Preston as he likes to say he is, a male masseur is suing the ‘Saturday Night Fever’ star for $2 million after accusing him of touching him in an unwelcome fashion.
According to TMZ, the masseur, listed in the lawsuit as John Doe, claims that he did not know that it was John Travolta that hired him, but realized something was wrong when Travolta picked him up and there were condoms prominently displayed on his dashboard.
After the pick-up, Travolta is alleged to have brought the man to his bungalow at the Beverly Hills Hotel where he proceeded to strip down. According to the masseurs statement, the first hour of the massage was naughty-bit free, but after a while Travolta proceeded to rub John Doe’s leg and touch his man-parts.
John Doe claims he told the actor that he was strictly there for massage purposes and was not in the practice of engaging in sexual activity with his clients. At which point Travolta offered to do a “reverse massage.”
Travolta eventually, according to the lawsuit, took his problem into his own hands, while telling the masseur he owes his success “to sexual favors he had performed when he was in his ‘Welcome Back Kotter’ days, adding “Hollywood is controlled by homosexual Jewish men who expect favors in return for sexual activity.”
What about whacked out alien lovers, John?
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Lance Bass on One Direction: ‘I Just See Harry Leaving Soon’
- Bleachers Remix Sia’s ‘Big Girls Cry': Listen
- Here’s Ariana Grande & Lea Michele Singing Spice Girls on Helium
- ‘Fifty Shades’ Sequels Are Coming in 2017, 2018
- Billy Joel Will Play New York’s Nassau Coliseum’s Final Show
- Terry Crews Doing Vanessa Carlton’s ‘A Thousand Miles’ on Lip Sync Battle is What Dreams Are Made Of: Watch