The track is a collaboration with producers Major Lazer, aka Diplo and Switch, and is perhaps best known for work with artists like M.I.A., Chris Brown, and Beyonce. The Jamaican artist Busy Signal is also featured on the track, giving it the flavor of past No Doubt favorite “Underneath It All.”
The webisode starts with drummer Adrian Young laying down the drums. Gwen Stefani chants the chorus, “You push and shove/I take the bait/It’s a risky business/Gonna play it anyway.”
The band’s website promises, “of all the songs on the album, this is the only collaboration of it’s kind,” hinting that Major Lazer aren’t the producers behind everything and that we can expect a variety of sounds to come.
— Gwen Stefani (@gwenstefani) May 3, 2012
-Courtney E. Smith, CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Cody Simpson On What To Expect From His New Album ‘Surfers Paradise’
- Coachella 2014 Dates Announced, Early Tickets On Sale Friday
- Jennifer Lopez & Pitbull ‘Live It Up’ In Sultry New Video
- Miley Cyrus Announces New Single, Keeps Quiet About Justin Bieber Collabo
- Miguel Lands On Fan, Bieber Booed, Swift Wins Big At Billboard Music Awards
- If You See Star Trek By Yourself, Does That Mean You Need Help Finding A Date?