During an interview with 102 JAMZ/Orlando Karmin revealed details on their newest music video, “I Told You So.” The video finds engaged bandmates Amy Heidemann and Nick Noonan taking on intriguing roles.
“There’s a lot of acting in that one,” Heidemann said. “It’s actually in a psych ward. I’m a crazy person and he’s a doctor.”
And she wasn’t lying.
More rap heavy than their first single “Brokenhearted,” Heidemann’s raps rival Nicki Minaj while painting a picture of a night gone terribly wrong. While it’s evident that Heidemann has lost her mind, Dr. Noonan shows her photos to try and make sense of the matter.
The Brian DeCubellis directed video features Heidemann’s rapid fire raps as she tries to unravel the clues to her madness.
Alongside slick beats and distinct trombone features it’s a new side to the duo.
The second single off Karmin’s debut album Hello released yesterday, the track continues to showcase their originality.
Watch the video on MTV and their performance of the track on Saturday Night Live below.
– Annie Reuter CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Artists Send Love to London after Parliament Attack
- Drake’s Latest Tattoo is a Portrait of an Iconic R&B Singer
- Rupert Grint Really is Ed Sheeran
- Ed Sheeran Honored by Songwriters Hall Of Fame
- Hell To the No!: NYC is Officially the Most Expensive City in the U.S.
- Nicki Minaj and David Guetta Join Forces again for ‘Light My Body Up’