During an interview with 102 JAMZ/Orlando Karmin revealed details on their newest music video, “I Told You So.” The video finds engaged bandmates Amy Heidemann and Nick Noonan taking on intriguing roles.
“There’s a lot of acting in that one,” Heidemann said. “It’s actually in a psych ward. I’m a crazy person and he’s a doctor.”
And she wasn’t lying.
More rap heavy than their first single “Brokenhearted,” Heidemann’s raps rival Nicki Minaj while painting a picture of a night gone terribly wrong. While it’s evident that Heidemann has lost her mind, Dr. Noonan shows her photos to try and make sense of the matter.
The Brian DeCubellis directed video features Heidemann’s rapid fire raps as she tries to unravel the clues to her madness.
Alongside slick beats and distinct trombone features it’s a new side to the duo.
The second single off Karmin’s debut album Hello released yesterday, the track continues to showcase their originality.
Watch the video on MTV and their performance of the track on Saturday Night Live below.
– Annie Reuter CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Was Prince a Hip-Hop Pioneer? Questlove Makes the Case
- Katy Perry’s Twitter Hacked, Possible New Song Leaked
- Adele Tells Fan to Stop Filming Her Show
- 5 Finalists for Song of the Summer 2016c
- #OnTheList with Xtine: 11 Love Songs For People Who Are Bad at Relationships
- Kanye West Debuts Merch Inspired by Mother Donda