If Tanning Mom Was a Paint, What Color Would She Be?
What color is that?! Patricia Krentcil loves to get her tan on! So much so, that she has gained national attention for her baseball glove coloring. And not much of it is positive.
Saturday Night Live skewered her this past weekend and now she even has her own action figure… and it’s about as scary looking as she is!
On the morning show we have been trying to figure out what color tanning mom is. In some pictures, she has that Jersey Shore, Oompa Loompa hue while in others she looks a lot like a knock-off Louis Vuitton you bought down on Canal Street complete with the crooked stitching.
But no one seems to be able to pin down the actual color of her complexion, so we had an idea of an expert to ask. We called up Dave from Dubnoff Paint and Wallpaper in Clifton, NJ to see if he could color match tanning mom…
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Taylor Swift Will Not Sing About Exes, Air Dirty Laundry on ‘1989’
- Listen to a Preview of Ariana Grande’s ‘Too Close’
- 7 Videos That Led Director Mark Romanek to Taylor Swift
- Stream a Preview of Ariana Grande’s New Album ‘My Everything’
- Q&A: Joel Madden of Madden Brothers and the New Revolution of ‘We Are Done’