But this is a little different than your average rock star pregnancy: she’s six months pregnant and the band are promoting and touring behind their new album The Picture Show, released on April 17.
“Oh my goodness, wow,” Bradley said. “You know that this is the first time we’re talking about it. You’re breaking the news on the air.”
“It’s not a private — well it is private — but it’s not like, it used to be a secret,” Bradley continued. “It used to be one of those things where it was very hush-hush and now it’s not anymore so it’s weird to get used to it.”
Bradley said she will continue playing and touring with the band as long as her health allows.
“It’s not too bad yet, but I am going to drum basically up to a little past 7 months,” Bradley said when asked if she was still drumming. “It’s going to get intense, I’m sure.”
-Courtney E. Smith, CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Cold War Kids Up Close & Personal
- Win Tickets For Barenaked Ladies at Central Park Summerstage
- ‘Death Cab for Yeezy’ Mashup Album Chills Out Kanye Fans
- Kanye West Responds to Alleged Taylor Swift Diss
- Taylor Swift’s Brother Throws Kanye Sneakers in the Trash
- Did Kanye West Make Taylor Swift ‘Famous’?