But this is a little different than your average rock star pregnancy: she’s six months pregnant and the band are promoting and touring behind their new album The Picture Show, released on April 17.
“Oh my goodness, wow,” Bradley said. “You know that this is the first time we’re talking about it. You’re breaking the news on the air.”
“It’s not a private — well it is private — but it’s not like, it used to be a secret,” Bradley continued. “It used to be one of those things where it was very hush-hush and now it’s not anymore so it’s weird to get used to it.”
Bradley said she will continue playing and touring with the band as long as her health allows.
“It’s not too bad yet, but I am going to drum basically up to a little past 7 months,” Bradley said when asked if she was still drumming. “It’s going to get intense, I’m sure.”
-Courtney E. Smith, CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Why Did Drake Cut Kanye and Jay Z from ‘Views’?
- Justin Timberlake Pokes Fun at ‘It’s Gonna Be May’ Meme
- Who Are the Twins from Drake’s ‘Views’?
- Tom DeLonge on New Blink 182, Future with Band
- Prince’s ‘Purple Rain’ Jacket up for Auction
- Iggy Azalea’s Advice on Social Media Trolls: ‘Don’t Take the Bait’