CBGB closed its doors on October 15, 2006, remaining only as a memory to those who experienced the club’s intensity during its heyday in the ’70s and ’80s. Today, it is merely a logo on an artificially vintage t-shirt sold at Urban Outfitters, worn by kids who weren’t even alive when sweat and angst filled its walls.
But that could all change when the CBGB Festival hits New York City from July 5-8.
Latest from Fresh1027.com >
- Carson and Cane’s Couple’s Court: ‘Embarrassing Soccer Mom’
- 11 Totally Epic Taylor Swift Squad Moments
- Preview Lady Gaga on ‘Carpool Karaoke’
- Lady Gaga and Dad Get Matching ‘Joanne’ Tattoos
- Rihanna, Missy Elliott Turn to Social Media to Find Missing Dancer
- Taylor Swift, Katy Perry and More Turn Up for Drake’s Birthday