CBGB Lives On With Music Festival; Possible Reopening
CBGB closed its doors on October 15, 2006, remaining only as a memory to those who experienced the club’s intensity during its heyday in the ’70s and ’80s. Today, it is merely a logo on an artificially vintage t-shirt sold at Urban Outfitters, worn by kids who weren’t even alive when sweat and angst filled its walls.
But that could all change when the CBGB Festival hits New York City from July 5-8.
Latest from Fresh1027.com >
- 5 Facts We Learned About Kodaline’s New Album ‘Coming Up for Air’
- Hunter Hayes Performs Emotional Cover of Sam Smith’s ‘I’m Not the Only One': Watch
- Giorgio Moroder Announces First Album in 30 Years, Debuts Sia-Featuring Single: Listen
- Pitbull’s Next Album Is Called ‘Dale’ & Everything Is Right with the World
- Win a Trip to See Mumford & Sons in NYC: Play Pingo
- Wanna Be Fall Out Boy’s Assistant for a Day? Their ‘Uma Thurman’ Video May (or May Not) Deter You