CBGB Lives On With Music Festival; Possible Reopening
CBGB closed its doors on October 15, 2006, remaining only as a memory to those who experienced the club’s intensity during its heyday in the ’70s and ’80s. Today, it is merely a logo on an artificially vintage t-shirt sold at Urban Outfitters, worn by kids who weren’t even alive when sweat and angst filled its walls.
But that could all change when the CBGB Festival hits New York City from July 5-8.
Latest from Fresh1027.com >
- 5 Looks You Need for Your Best Beauty Summer Ever
- Play Scrabble for the Lolz: Board Game Adds Thousands of New Words
- Nickelback Are Wanted By Australian Police for ‘Crimes Against Music’
- Jimmy Fallon & Pitbull Are Not Smarter Than a 5th Grader: Watch
- Adam Lambert’s New, Bittersweet Pop Sound Takes Hold on ‘The Original High’
- Taylor Swift’s ‘Bad Blood’ Video Broke Vevo’s Record for Most Views in 24 Hours