Among the working moms gearing up for Mother’s Day this week is Alanis Morissette. The singer/songwriter is the mother to one-year-old Ever Imre Morissette-Treadway.
Alanis gave birth to Ever in December of 2011. It was a life changing experience to say the least, one that fans will soon get to hear about for themselves with the coming release of her new album Havoc and Bright Lights. Alanis admits that the coming record will be “a snapshot of what I currently obsess about, care about,” which inclues motherhood.
One such example of this will be on her first single “Guardian.” Fans of the singer will get to hear the track soon, but for a preview of the album’s track, check out the lyrics to the song
Here are the lyrics for Alanis’ song, “Guardian” from her new record Havoc and Bright Lights coming out in August bit.ly/JcJjs2
— Alanis Morissette (@morissette) May 8, 2012
Havoc and Bright Lights will be coming August 25.
–Heather Stas, CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Britney Spears Wants You to Know She Sings Live
- Lana Del Rey Explains ‘Lust for Life’ Album Title to Stevie Nicks
- Watch Taylor Swift Congratulate Russell Westbrook on NBA MVP
- Drake Stars as Stephen Curry in ‘Get Out’ Parody
- Rihanna, Chance the Rapper and Katy Perry Named Internet’s Most Influential
- Shakira Announces El Dorado World Tour