No Doubt has announced the release date of what will be their sixth album, their first album since 2001′s Rock Steady.
Through social media updates on Twitter and Facebook, the band has teased their fans with shots of them working in the studio; Stefani and Tony Kanal even performed on American Idol.
But there was no official word on when their album–eleven years in the making–would reach the ears of their diehard fans. Until now.
In a press release via their website, No Doubt announced that their still untitled album will be out on September 25th, the band said:
“Thank you all so much for your support over the last 25 years. We’re really proud of our new album and we hope you love it as much as we do. We’ll be posting a lot of updates between now and September as we shoot the video and start rehearsing to perform the new songs live for all of you.”
“We’ll send plenty of photos and webisodes as we go so you’re there with us. See you soon… September 25th, 2012!”
–Nadia Noir, CBS Radio Los Angeles
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Jon Bon Jovi To Justin Bieber: ‘You’re an a**hole’
- Despite No New Music, One Direction Aims To Rule Summer With Book, 3-D Film & Tour
- On The Charts: Vampire Weekend’s Second No. 1 Album
- Backstreet’s Back: Charli XCX Covers ‘I Want It That Way’
- Sara Bareilles Set To Play LGBT Democratic Fundraiser In New York
- Producer Steve Lillywhite Attributes U2 Connection To Ian Curtis Death