Kim’s College of Hollywood Knowledge: Eli Manning, Rihanna and Jason Segel!
She is our dean of pop culture for Kim’s College of Hollywood Knowledge. Kim now has 4 losses on her record so let’s go for another!
The rules are simple: We’ll give you FIVE questions. We’ll give Kim the same FIVE questions. If you get more questions right than Kim, you win $102. Otherwise, Kim wins!
Here are today’s questions:
1. Eli Manning hosted SNL over the weekend with Rihanna. What football team does Eli play for?
2. Speaking of Rihanna, she is in the new movie coming out later this month, based on a kids board game and also stars Liam Neeson. What’s the name of the movie?
3. Jason Segel recently said that he’d love to work with Hillary Clinton in a movie. Hillary politely said “no,” because she’s too busy with her current job. What is Hillary Clinton’s current position?
4. In the classic TV show “All In The Family, what name did Archie Bunker call his son-in-law Mike?
5. This actor celebrated his 51st birthday yesterday. His illustrious acting career started on the Golden Girls, the Facts of Life and Roseanne. Name him.
Want to go up against Kim for your shot to win $102? Give us a call at 800-949-1027 every morning right around 7:10 or fill out the form below and we’ll call you!
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Mr. Big Drummer Pat Torpey Diagnosed with Parkinson’s
- Madonna, Diplo Rework ‘La Isla Bonita’ to Mention Major Lazer in Dub Plate Remix: Watch
- Katy Perry Does the Ultimate #tbt in Lyric Video for ‘This Is How We Do’: Watch
- Questlove Defends Iggy Azalea, Calls ‘Fancy’ the Song of the Summer
- Beyoncé Strips Down ‘Crazy In Love’ For Steamy ‘Fifty Shades of Grey’ Trailer