If you want an idea about what sort of woman does it for The Wanted’s Tom Parker, look no further than a British icon. “I would bang Helen Mirren,” Tom declared.
Jay McGuinness confirmed, “He’d do crazy things to that lady.”
Tom met Helen during a February 2011 appearance on British late night talk show, The Graham Norton Show. At the end of each show Graham does a segment called “That’s All We’ve Got Time For,” where an audience member sits in a red chair to tell a story to all the guests. Tom wrangled a seat away from his bandmates and next to Helen.
“She was great. She said that she thought I was hot,” Tom told CBS Local. “I was like ‘yes!’ I don’t usually get that.”
So then Tom, what does Helen Mirren smell like? “She smells of flowers and grapes,” Tom replied.
“And success,” Siva Kaneswaran added.
Tom found himself in hot water last week after voicing his opinions about pop star Christina Aguilera. Perhaps his kind words for Helen Mirren will turn the tide…and get more ladies telling him that they think he’s hot.
-Courtney E. Smith, CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- R. Kelly Honors Nelson Mandela on ‘Arsenio Hall Show’
- Watch Daft Punk’s Video for ‘Instant Crush’ Featuring Julian Casablancas
- Interview: Travie McCoy Talks Collaborating with Jason Mraz on New Single, ‘Rough Water’
- Alicia Keys Unlocks Her Music Vault On New Interactive Fan Site
- John Mayer On Those ‘Smoldering’ “Who You Love” Photos & Duet with Katy Perry
- Peter Gabriel Remembers Nelson Mandela: ‘It Leaves an Enormous Hole’