Shakira Releases “Addicted To You” Video
Just in time for Cinco De Mayo, Shakira unveils the video for “Addicted To You” from her Spanish-language album Sale el Sol. The styling is a cross between Madonna’s “Take A Bow,” the infamous ’90s bullfighter-themed breakup anthem, and Rihanna’s “Only Girl In The World.”
The video features Shakira exclusively in black and white clothes, but sporting light blue nails. She switches between a striped, backless sundress, a polk-a-dot blouse plus hot pants and high belt, and nothing more than a wet t-shirt dress as she strolls through burnt landscapes, rolls around in her bedroom, and lounges elegantly in a copper bathtub. The video was shot in Los Angeles.
Shakira recently won four Billboard Latin Music Awards, including Female Songs Artist of the Year, Female Albums Artist of the Year, Solo Latin Pop Songs Artist of the Year, and Social Network Artist of the Year.
Her album Sale El Sol is available now.
-Courtney E. Smith, CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Check Out Rihanna’s Sensual New Rogue Man Fragrance Ads
- Katy Perry Isn’t Part of the Illuminati — But She’d Like to Be
- Sam Smith’s Video for ‘I’m Not The Only One’ Gives Us a Very Sad Dianna Agron
- Michael Jackson’s Neverland Ranch Could Be Yours For $50 Million
- Radiohead: Jonny Greenwood Announces Live Debut of ‘Water,’ Phil Selway Releases ‘Coming Up for Air’ Video
- Ne-Yo Sues Ex-Manager Who Allegedly Cheated Him Out of Over $4 Million