Justin Timberlake Talks Turkey Hunting, Recording With Hank Williams Jr.
The boys talked about all sorts of stuff, according to a press release posted this week.
“Justin is a friend of my rebel son Kid Rock,” Hank is quoted as saying. “He sure is a good country boy. We talked about girls, guitars, turkey hunting, going on cruises and how much we hate them, even though Bobby (Kid Rock) is on one right now and loving it, ugh!
Hanging backstage with Justin were his fiance Jessica Biel, mom Lynne, and business partner/BFF Trace Ayala.
Hank, who performed under the name “Rockin’ Randall,” also said, “Justin and I even [sic] talking about recording a blues song sometime.”
Sounds like a far-fetched idea…but then again, maybe not. Justin was after all part of N*SYNC, who cut a duet with country group Alabama. Anything is possible, right?
-Erin Austin / 100.3 KILT
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Gwen Stefani Working with Pharrell on New Solo Album
- U2 Become Eligible for 2015 GRAMMYs by Releasing Limited-Edition ‘Songs of Innocence’ Vinyl
- Annie Lennox Talks Feminism, Calls Beyonce ‘Feminist Lite’
- Watch the Video for Paul McCartney & Wings’ ‘Call Me Back Again’
- New Found Glory Claims One Direction’s ‘Steal My Girl’ Copies One of Their Songs
- Adam Levine Goes Psycho in Maroon 5’s ‘Animals’ Video: Watch