The boys talked about all sorts of stuff, according to a press release posted this week.
“Justin is a friend of my rebel son Kid Rock,” Hank is quoted as saying. “He sure is a good country boy. We talked about girls, guitars, turkey hunting, going on cruises and how much we hate them, even though Bobby (Kid Rock) is on one right now and loving it, ugh!
Hanging backstage with Justin were his fiance Jessica Biel, mom Lynne, and business partner/BFF Trace Ayala.
Hank, who performed under the name “Rockin’ Randall,” also said, “Justin and I even [sic] talking about recording a blues song sometime.”
Sounds like a far-fetched idea…but then again, maybe not. Justin was after all part of N*SYNC, who cut a duet with country group Alabama. Anything is possible, right?
-Erin Austin / 100.3 KILT
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Alicia Keys Unlocks Her Music Vault On New Interactive Fan Site
- John Mayer On Those ‘Smoldering’ “Who You Love” Photos & Duet with Katy Perry
- Peter Gabriel Remembers Nelson Mandela: ‘It Leaves an Enormous Hole’
- Kim’s College: Lada Gaga, Christian Bale and Miley Cyrus
- Using Selena Gomez As Bait, Al Roker’s Not Happy & Lady Gaga’s Big Pockets: It’s the Hollywood Hotsheet!
- Remembering Nelson Mandela: Music Community Mourns