Demi Lovato Is The Front-Runner For “The X Factor”
Yesterday everyone was talking about the possibility of Miley Cyrus joining “The X Factor” judging panel, but now it appears that Demi Lovato has edged out her fellow former Disney star for the opening.
This morning Perez Hilton shared the news with B96/Chicago. “This is surprising, and a name that came out of nowhere. We’ve known for a while that Britney has been negotiating to be one of the new judges on ‘X Factor.’ Well, they still need to find an additional judge, and they’re looking for a female. According to reports, Demi Lovato is now the front-runner for the other judging role.”
There hasn’t been an official announcement from FOX, but Perez thinks Demi is a good fit. “I like it. I think it will appeal to a younger audience, and that she would do a good job.”
In other Demi news, she will be “Punk’d” tonight on MTV while Nick Cannon takes over MTV’s Twitter account.
— MTV (@MTV) May 3, 2012
-Danielle Clasing, B96 Chicago
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Beyoncé & Jay Z Light Up Paris with ‘Young Forever/Halo’ from HBO’s ‘On The Run’ Special: Watch
- Win Tickets To #WCS In LA
- We Can Survive 2014: Taylor Swift, Pharrell Williams, Ariana Grande and More
- Pat Monahan Talks Train’s ‘Sail Across the Sun’ Cruise
- Stream John Mellencamp’s New Album, ‘Plain Spoken’
- Bono: ‘No One Has Deleted More U2 Songs in the Last Five Years Than the Members of U2′