A.J. McLean Is Having A Backstreet Baby
Nothing puts a nail in the coffin of teen heartthrob status quite like diaper duty.
A.J. McLean, aka the tatted-up Backstreet Boy, along with his new wife Rochelle Karidis took to Youtube on Sunday to announce that they’re preggers!
In the video, McLean, 34, declares, “I just wanted to say thank you guys for all your love and support because we love you all so much, we wanted to share with you — for the first time — something very special.”
In unison the couple announced, “We’re having a baby!”
Awww, so cute.
Later on Sunday McLean was seen at a BSB concert in London wearing a “Daddy-to-be” t-shirt.
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Taylor Swift Wants Her Belly Button to Remain a ‘Mystery’
- Interview: Charli XCX on ‘Sucker,’ Working with Weezer and Chilling at the White House
- Beyoncé’s New Song ‘Ring Off’ Is a Tribute to Her Mom
- Metallica Unleash ‘Enter Sandman’ on Fourth Night of ‘Late Late Show’ Residency: Watch
- Bruno Mars & Mark Ronson Do Everything Wrong in ‘SNL’ Teaser: Watch