A.J. McLean Is Having A Backstreet Baby
Nothing puts a nail in the coffin of teen heartthrob status quite like diaper duty.
A.J. McLean, aka the tatted-up Backstreet Boy, along with his new wife Rochelle Karidis took to Youtube on Sunday to announce that they’re preggers!
In the video, McLean, 34, declares, “I just wanted to say thank you guys for all your love and support because we love you all so much, we wanted to share with you — for the first time — something very special.”
In unison the couple announced, “We’re having a baby!”
Awww, so cute.
Later on Sunday McLean was seen at a BSB concert in London wearing a “Daddy-to-be” t-shirt.
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Shania Twain Says New Album is In the Works
- 8-Seconds of White Noise from Taylor Swift Topped the Canadian iTunes Chart
- Sia Does ‘You’re Never Fully Dressed Without A Smile’ For ‘Annie’ Soundtrack: Listen
- Related Questions: Walk the Moon, ‘Shut Up and Dance’
- We Can Survive 2014: What Have the Performers Been Up To?