A.J. McLean Is Having A Backstreet Baby
Nothing puts a nail in the coffin of teen heartthrob status quite like diaper duty.
A.J. McLean, aka the tatted-up Backstreet Boy, along with his new wife Rochelle Karidis took to Youtube on Sunday to announce that they’re preggers!
In the video, McLean, 34, declares, “I just wanted to say thank you guys for all your love and support because we love you all so much, we wanted to share with you — for the first time — something very special.”
In unison the couple announced, “We’re having a baby!”
Awww, so cute.
Later on Sunday McLean was seen at a BSB concert in London wearing a “Daddy-to-be” t-shirt.
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Justin Bieber & Floyd Mayweather do Karaoke, Just Like You
- Austin Mahone Pranks Fans at Madame Tussauds
- Trey & Ghia’s Celebrity Weekend Envy: Taylor Swift Reunites with an OG Squad Member + More!
- Gigi Hadid Opens Up about Taylor Swift, #SquadGoals
- Grace Jones on Lady Gaga, “I just didn’t feel a soul”