A.J. McLean Is Having A Backstreet Baby
Nothing puts a nail in the coffin of teen heartthrob status quite like diaper duty.
A.J. McLean, aka the tatted-up Backstreet Boy, along with his new wife Rochelle Karidis took to Youtube on Sunday to announce that they’re preggers!
In the video, McLean, 34, declares, “I just wanted to say thank you guys for all your love and support because we love you all so much, we wanted to share with you — for the first time — something very special.”
In unison the couple announced, “We’re having a baby!”
Awww, so cute.
Later on Sunday McLean was seen at a BSB concert in London wearing a “Daddy-to-be” t-shirt.
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Marilyn Manson Talks About Wearing Makeup with His Dad in ‘Paper’ Magazine
- Taylor Swift Grants Last Wish of 4-Year-Old Fan with Terminal Cancer
- Sleeping With Sirens Have Written the Next Big Rock Album
- Did Metallica’s Lars Ulrich Have the Most Boring Bachelor Party Ever?
- Win Tickets To The Screening Of Disney’s ‘Cinderella’