A.J. McLean Is Having A Backstreet Baby
Nothing puts a nail in the coffin of teen heartthrob status quite like diaper duty.
A.J. McLean, aka the tatted-up Backstreet Boy, along with his new wife Rochelle Karidis took to Youtube on Sunday to announce that they’re preggers!
In the video, McLean, 34, declares, “I just wanted to say thank you guys for all your love and support because we love you all so much, we wanted to share with you — for the first time — something very special.”
In unison the couple announced, “We’re having a baby!”
Awww, so cute.
Later on Sunday McLean was seen at a BSB concert in London wearing a “Daddy-to-be” t-shirt.
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Bruce Springsteen to Perform Stand Up Comedy Set at Stand Up for Heroes
- Nick Jonas Can’t Help Getting ‘Jealous’ Over Real Life Girlfriend, Olivia Culpo in New Video: Watch
- Patti LaBelle Allegedly Ordered Bodyguard to Beat Cadet, Who Now Says He Suffered Brain Damage in Incident
- Neil Diamond Shares ‘Nothing but Heartache,’ the First Song from Upcoming ‘Melody Road’ Album
- Enter to Win: NJ Devils vs. NY Islanders