Ever since Paula Abdul and Nicole Scherzinger got the “X Factor” boot, rumors have been swirling about their possible replacements. So far all of the names floating around suggest that Simon Cowell is looking for more youthful stars to join him and L.A. Reid on the judging panel. Now Miley Cyrus is the latest person to be mentioned as a potential judge.
Earlier this morning Perez Hilton told B96/Chicago, “Miley Cyrus has been laying low, really low. She has a movie coming out soon, but her music career has been kind of non-existent for a couple years now. But, according to reports, she is now in talks to be a judge on ‘X Factor’ in the US.”
Another possibility for the final “X Factor” spot is fellow Disney star, Demi Lovato. MTV reported that Lovato is also rumored to be in talks to join Britney Spears as a newbie on the judging panel, even though Spears still hasn’t officially closed her $15 million deal.
Since the FOX upfront event is soon approaching, the “X Factor” judges will most likely be announced by May 14th.
-Danielle Clasing, B96 Chicago
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Coldplay’s Chris Martin Reveals His Fasting Routine and Selling ‘The President’s First Album’
- Film Your Own ‘Hotline Bling’ Video in Toronto
- 6 Drake Collaborations We’d Like to See on ‘Views From the 6’
- Beyoncé to Launch New Clothing Line with Top Shop Owner Philip Green
- Watch Kelsea Ballerini Perform ‘Should’ve Been Us’ with Tori Kelly
- Watch Ellie Goulding Sing a Country Version of ‘Love Me Like You Do’