Miley Cyrus May Be Joining The “X Factor” Judging Panel
Ever since Paula Abdul and Nicole Scherzinger got the “X Factor” boot, rumors have been swirling about their possible replacements. So far all of the names floating around suggest that Simon Cowell is looking for more youthful stars to join him and L.A. Reid on the judging panel. Now Miley Cyrus is the latest person to be mentioned as a potential judge.
Earlier this morning Perez Hilton told B96/Chicago, “Miley Cyrus has been laying low, really low. She has a movie coming out soon, but her music career has been kind of non-existent for a couple years now. But, according to reports, she is now in talks to be a judge on ‘X Factor’ in the US.”
Another possibility for the final “X Factor” spot is fellow Disney star, Demi Lovato. MTV reported that Lovato is also rumored to be in talks to join Britney Spears as a newbie on the judging panel, even though Spears still hasn’t officially closed her $15 million deal.
Since the FOX upfront event is soon approaching, the “X Factor” judges will most likely be announced by May 14th.
-Danielle Clasing, B96 Chicago
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Taylor Swift Wants Her Belly Button to Remain a ‘Mystery’
- Interview: Charli XCX on ‘Sucker,’ Working with Weezer and Chilling at the White House
- Beyoncé’s New Song ‘Ring Off’ Is a Tribute to Her Mom
- Metallica Unleash ‘Enter Sandman’ on Fourth Night of ‘Late Late Show’ Residency: Watch
- Bruno Mars & Mark Ronson Do Everything Wrong in ‘SNL’ Teaser: Watch
- One Direction Sit Down With ‘Ellen’ To Talk Taylor Swift, Bad Disguises & Weddings